The pass protection was excellent though

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, I guess, but then what concerned me was that nobody was getting open...ugh...yeah, but he had time to throw, so I guess something to be happy about.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still confused on that one play where Favre flipped the ball to the sideline by Fergy...

Options???

1. Bubba Franks was wide open right in front of him and would have easily scored.

2. Favre could have run and taken a slide at least 10 yards downfield before anyone close could have laid a hit on him.

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
I'm still confused on that one play where Favre flipped the ball to the sideline by Fergy...

Options???

1. Bubba Franks was wide open right in front of him and would have easily scored.

2. Favre could have run and taken a slide at least 10 yards downfield before anyone close could have laid a hit on him.

For the first time in 200+ games I've watched Favre play, yesterday was the first time I ever thought its time for him to retire. He's afraid to get hit and when Brett Favre isn't playing like the "hair on fire" Brett Favre, I think it is time to call it quits. He needs to be smarter than this.
That really hurt to see that play go for nothing when he had so many options.

Members online

Latest posts