The Green and Gold intro from Brooklyn

MrSpeakEZ

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its been a while since I've been apart of any forum. I've been beaming with excitement since I've found about this site from twitter.

Im a born and raised brooklynite coming forth and has been representing the Packers (all on his lonesome) for 15+ strong years. I've had had the chance to rub 2 Superbowl trophies in the face of giants and jets fans (and a sprinkle of bills fans here and there) but the years in between those two trophies were not easy. The giants won one and all of a sudden the jets fans share the same amount of confidence Rex Ryan exuberates on daily basis.

Regardless of what others may say or feel I'm a Brett Favre faithful and I would never back down from it. I've played quarterback in high school because of him and he introduced me to a great organization despite the daily brainwashing from loyal giant and jets supporters from friends and familia.

At the time I had a lot of animosity towards both parties (Packers & Brett Favre) for the "poor" decisions they have made. But in hindsight those "poor decisions" were the right ones. I can go on for days about that topic.

Lol I'm not sure if the other intros are similar but I hope this one will do for now. Much love to all the real packers fans on this site and around the world.

The Lone Cheesehead from Brooklyn, NY
@MrSpeakEZ

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
What up Brooklyn!!!! I will just love your Packers side and forgive you any Favreness! I'm much to happy with winning the SB to even care about any of that!!! Welcome to The Family!!! Glad you found this forum!!!

Members online

Latest posts