The fumble into end zone = touchback rule

How do you feel about the fumble into endzone/touchback rule?

• I like it. The offense gets enough advantages, good to see the defense get one.

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Dislike, it's dumb and makes no sense. Just give the fumbling team the ball back at the fumble spot.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Indifferent. Keep the rule, change the rule, doesn't really matter to me either way.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm terrified to live in a world in which the game is on the line for the Packers and Jeff Triplette is in charge of deciding if a catch looks like a catch.

Lol yeah, as funny as this is, it does have some merit. However .... it does seem this instant replay thing has only made what were challenging rulings before even more complex. Toughest thing too is it takes up a lot of time in a game that's having less and less flow these days.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you know what an invisible fence does?

It shocks the body of the person crossing it. That would make players not want to score touchdowns. And it would be completely useless during replays. Pylons are necessary because officials can see them.
LOL It doesn't shock anyone. It trips a sensor in a collar that delivers a shock. Unless plays wore such collars there would be no shock. Might make for an interesting game though.

DON BARRETT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My Dad and I was at the game, Bears fans were crying and complaining about call they were not paying attention to him losing control, funny. a lot of packer fans there, we took the game over at the end as for crowd noise.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL It doesn't shock anyone. It trips a sensor in a collar that delivers a shock. Unless plays wore such collars there would be no shock. Might make for an interesting game though.
I actually said the same several post above