The Brett Favre Musical

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I was browsing youtube and ran across this. Remember these are just a couple of amateurs not disney making high school musical.

"The Brett Favre Story... With original music, original lyrics, and original choreography, this isn't your average football story. Beside the fact that it's in song form. Beginning with his rookie year in the NFL and culminating in hist victory as a Viking over brooding nemesis, Aaron Rodgers, The Brett Favre Story: A 10 Minute Musical is a must see for any Brett Favre Fan. Capturing key moments in his life through the majesty of song, we gain insight into the fabled persona and knowledge of the completely accurate events portrayed. Featuring the funny looking Jared Allen.

Ok, so maybe it's a campy, ridiculous departure from reality, shot by students in a week during the middle of February... But who doesn't love Brett Favre? (Or a funny musical?)

Enjoy,

-Kyle & Taylor (Literally Entertainment)"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D9dyKBQwlk]YouTube - The Brett Favre Story : A 10 Minute Musical (Funny Songs)[/ame]

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was.....interesting.
Well done though.

Did they end it up to that point in Farv's career?
They need to do an update.
LOL at 7:35.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it was made a few weeks after favres int in the championship
Really?
Then I guess these are Farv fans/Packers haters since they show BrINT in a good light and show A-Rod being a ****** and planting the pills in Farv's bag. LOL

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
murgen how did u get those jersey gifts?
and they said in the comments that they changed some things so it would be more dramatic. but obviously vikings fans or just favre fans

Edit: I realized we now have a credit shop LOL im slow