Texas female Packers fan! :)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Bill, I'll have you know that "IluvGB" is NOT a girl. She is a woman. I think she corrected me once...way back when God herself was just a girl. ;) I think that she insisted that God was female too ... then again, it might have been some other lady that I've pi$$ed off online. Yeah...believe it or not, I've done that.
oops ! :oops: sorry, although at my age, she`s probably a girl to me :D. She is a nice lady anyway.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
oops ! :oops: sorry, although at my age, she`s probably a girl to me :D. She is a nice lady anyway.
I know the feeling, anyone under 30 looks like they are in high school to me. On that note, I woke up the other day feeling like a 25 year old. Unfortunately, I couldn't find one.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
My wife is saying she's gonna trade me in for 2 27-year-olds. :roflmao: truly a hurtful thing

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
hey hey HEY!!! No that wasn't me! I think the only thing I came back with was when someone called me "Ma'am"
I replied.... You can only call me that if its proceeded with "Wham bam Thank-you...." ;)

Everyone takes every thing so literal 'round these parts. :)

I

I know the feeling, anyone under 30 looks like they are in high school to me. On that note, I woke up the other day feeling like a 25 year old. Unfortunately, I couldn't find one.
A 25yr old interests me, I just can`t remember why anymore :D

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yeah... right down the ol' crapper, eh? Heh heh heh ... sorry about that. :laugh:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Hey Bill, speaking of "poking the hornet's nest" ;) ... did you see the size of the killer hornets in China? Wowzie ... if someone just announced that they were a delicacy, the Chinese would probably eat 'em all and the problem would be solved, no?

I

We saw some in Malta this year that looked like mini helicopters....lol I locked the wife in the room to kill it while I sat on the balcony :D

Pssssst.....IluvGB hasn`t bitten yet...lol

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
We saw some in Malta this year that looked like mini helicopters....lol I locked the wife in the room to kill it while I sat on the balcony :D

Pssssst.....IluvGB hasn`t bitten yet...lol

I sat next to her at a Packer game, she didnt bite me either

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The young lady that started this thread has to be wondering how in the sam of hell her intro thread got so thoroughly hi-jacked. It's that's danged Buggy's fault....now it's degenerated into a discussion of bugs? Really guys? I must say that I'm flabbered AND ghasted. ;)

I

The young lady that started this thread has to be wondering how in the sam of hell her intro thread got so thoroughly hi-jacked. It's that's danged Buggy's fault....now it's degenerated into a discussion of bugs? Really guys? I must say that I'm flabbered AND ghasted. ;)
You`re absolutely right, its totally unforgivable and I shall go to church on Sunday to seek forgiveness....and pray for a win against the Lions :rolleyes:

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Did it look anything like this ?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts