Team management finally on the hot seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike McCarthy and Ted Tompson got lucky a few times. Ryan Grant for one. However feilding an NFL team with 0 running threat is 100% reliant on our great qb staying on the field. Well In an all to frequent mental(tough guy moment?) lapse, A-Rod refused to slide and fell victim to the NFL's head bump=concussion crowd. So now we will play the NFL's best team hands down. In their house.. With a joke at QB. And no rb to help him out. Not Rodgers fault. Not Flynns fault. Not even Jacksons fault. MM and TT should have to suit up and play in this one folks. From pre-season suberbowl picks... To missing the playoffs in the NFC North.. That takes talent. A talent that needs to be sent somewhere else.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree that MM's team w/ the injuries & Rodgers has the ability to beat any team in the NFL...I truly believe we have enough depth & talent to do so...but I think our weakness is so much more evident w/ Rodgers out, we are a completely unbalanced team...MM preaches balance, why aren't we? I think I'm more annoyed that I watch other teams RUN the ball fine with a # of RB's & sub-par QB's...Anyone else watch the last couple drafts and be crossing your fingers on us picking up a STUD LG or RB?...MM & TT need to find us a BEAST in one of those & we may find that balance that we are seriously lacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts