1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tauscher Drawing interest from Washington

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Veretax, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Veretax

Veretax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    This little section caught my eye

I'm not sure what to think about this as I follow both the pack and the skins, but it sounds like Green Bay is maybe not interested in trying to keep Tauscher (and he is older so maybe that's good for the Packers), still not sure what to make of this and thought I'd share.

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477
    http://www.madison.com/wsj/mad/latest/439340

3. Veretax

Veretax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    Ahh good find. Hrms..... So if I'm reading these two things correct, if Tauscher gets an offer at a certain level, it sounds like TT won't press the issue, but that Green Bay would like to retain him if they could. That makes me feel better about the situation for sure.

4. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    Maybe i'm crazy, but isn't Washington normally linked to every...single...free agent that's available, year in and year out. It certainly seems that way. If there's no cap in 2010, Snyder is going to apeshizz.

5. Aa-rodg_is_cool

Aa-rodg_is_cool Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I hope we bring em back for a couple years.. if anyone should be leaving its Clifton.. to bad hes not the Free Agent and Tausher is..

6. Veretax

Veretax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6

You are right, it does seem that every single FA gets linked to Washington, so I don't know whether to take it as that typical lie to raise a FA price or as the truth.