Taking a look at the Packers offensive line for this coming season

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I realize in our offense, blocking for the QB takes priority; but I hope they spend a little more time on run blocking this year.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems like James Campen has evolved as a coach. For much of his tenure I felt his players didnt develop much. Now, it seems like he has developed enough players to the point where we can replace FA losses and save some cap space. Although we did sign 1 FA this year, the other 4 and our 3 FA losses were all developed in-house.

Sky King

Reaction score
Seems like James Campen has evolved as a coach. For much of his tenure I felt his players didnt develop much. Now, it seems like he has developed enough players to the point where we can replace FA losses and save some cap space. Although we did sign 1 FA this year, the other 4 and our 3 FA losses were all developed in-house.
Things sure have changed. He used to be quite the whipping boy.

OP
OP
JLW_51

JLW_51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, Campen seems to have turned the corner. I know I wasn't a fan of his, but you have to give him his props. He did a great job with DB and to get what they did out of Taylor last season, well, that is impressive.

Members online

Latest posts