Tailgating Packers vs Falcons

phatdym

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey I am driving up to Atlanta from Dallas and don't have room for my grill. Are any of you Packers fans going to be tailgating there and wouldn't mind a couple of Packers fans joining you? Thanks Dave, GO PACK GO!

gypsy71

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A bunch of us Packer Backers are tailgating on sunday you are more than welcome to come and enjoy with us all Packer Backers are welcome, if you need to get in touch with me send me a message back and i can give u my number so we can get intouch with each other and let you know where we are exactly

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm so jealous! But at least we ACTUALLY get this game!!!!!

I'll be tailgating with you guys in spirit!!!

Crazywi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A bunch of us Wisconsonites are tailgating as well. What parking lot are you going to and what time are you getting there?

jakeslaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GO PACK GO! show those dirty birds how to tailgate with a MONSTER pack of Johnsonville and a HUGE case of PBR! Give em hell boys

Reaction score
I'm so jealous! But at least we ACTUALLY get this game!!!!!

I'll be tailgating with you guys in spirit!!!

Me too, in spirit! And since I can't be in the ATL, if there was one other place I would rather be watching the game and cheering on our beloved Packers, it would be in ANY sports bar up there in "Titletown" slamming down brats and pounding brewskies along with all of you die hard fellow fans up there in Wisky. To me, that would be just as good as attending the game. GO GET 'EM PACK!

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man you guys so lucky, i was about to buy a ticket to the game but i couldnt find anyone to go with me so i decided to stay in vegas. Well you guys have fun i will be there in spirit.

Lisa Bryant

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are staying at the Omni and walking to the game. Would love to tailgate with some fellow Packer Fans!!!

Members online

Latest posts