Super Bowl XXXI

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
[align=center]Packers 35, Patriots 21

[video width=640 height=480]http://packershome.com/videos/SuperBowl.XXXI.wmv[/video][/align]

I wanted to wait til exactly 10 years to put this up, but ... yeah I'm not patient enough for that.

Disclaimer: The footage is off ten-year old VHS recording, my apologies.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dangggggggggg...I miss Arron Taylor and Newsome, those guys rocked...

Could say Reggie and etc, but those are 2 guys you never hear about anymore

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Z2C...that was an unbelievable journey. In my opinion, the best team ever in the NFL.

I read once that they were the only team ever to win the SB that had the #1 ranked offense, defense, and special teams.

Cliff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it was nice seeing Andre Rison getting that 1st TD pass from Brett Favre.

Rison was the Packers blessing that season. No Andre Rison no Super Bowl for Green Bay.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Loved the video hated the music.

LoL

Thanks!

I debated using the regular audio for it, but figured it'd be crappy so threw some songs on there.

Thanks for the input guys and hope ya liked it!

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Very cool indeed :) ... It was fun making it! I jus got the Ice Bowl game on my computer. I dunno how making a highlight film of that would be. Not too many angles to chose from :(

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
are you planning on making a video on the whole 2006 season?

I'm still trying to find time to make the Jets game "highlights" then I'm going to put each weeks highlights onto one DVD.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When was the last time you saw Freeman outrun somebody. It's funny to see that cause all I can remember of him is possession receiver over the middle. Good video.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
When was the last time you saw Freeman outrun somebody. It's funny to see that cause all I can remember of him is possession receiver over the middle. Good video.

I bumped this because I want to see a repeat, Packers/Patriots-Pack win SB!

But ... Freeman was said to be slow, Jennings out of college was said to be on the slower side... yet both could take it to the house? Hmm... Driver fits the mold of a Robert Brooks type too. Andre Rison - Koren Robinson?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Timmons said:

I bumped this because I want to see a repeat, Packers/Patriots-Pack win SB!

But ... Freeman was said to be slow, Jennings out of college was said to be on the slower side... yet both could take it to the house? Hmm... Driver fits the mold of a Robert Brooks type too. Andre Rison - Koren Robinson?

Good bump. I'm still pissed we got rid of Desmond Howard the next year. We would probably have back-to-back SB wins with Howard. He broke the Pats' back.

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great video , brings back alot of great memories . Can you make any videos from the Lombardi years ?

GO PACK!

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I forgot just how bad *** that team was. That was a mean performance!

so many similarities to this team that it freaks me out to think about it.

the fact that NE and GB are two of the elite teams this year... the fact that we lost one division game and one game to the cowboys in Dallas is just freaky. would be so nice to finish the same.