Steeler Nation forum wants to fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black and Gold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So the general impression of Favre is negative? Is that more related to sexting, playing for the Vikes, because of the way he left the team, or ___?

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
THEY singled him out there, and maybe because of that, LTF, you thought he came over here with all of their intentions? Maybe he does share them, but it doesn't come across in his posts.

I swear to god no one ever reads my posts

This was to TMC

Yeah I singled you out..I wanted you aware of what your fellow posters over there were doing and saying..I wanted to know your take on it all since you were in my eyes a good poster..

Wasnt trying to **** you off, sorry if that is how I came across.

If I wanted to throw you under the bus, I would have...But you havent said anything to do that..

Again your a good poster and if we wanted you gone, you would have been

Meaning I wanted him aware of their tactics, and wanted to know what his opinion was on them trying to start a fight

My god I been gone 9 hours and this blew up like this?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So the general impression of Favre is negative? Is that more related to sexting, playing for the Vikes, because of the way he left the team, or ___?

The short answer is it's because he's a colossal *********.

If you need anything more specific, I recommend you do a search. There's tons of threads discussing him.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
I saw close by me a solitary old man,
worthy, by his appearance,
of so much reverence that never son owed father more.

Long was his beard and mixed with white hair,
similar to the hairs of his head,
which fell to hisbreast in two strands.

The rays of the four holy lights so adorned his face with brightness that I saw him as if the sun had been before him.

Burgh Splat Lambert

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yada. yada, yada , yada yada.

Same old tired garbage.

Funny how some clown over on your board decides a poster should come here and start crap and you magically appear. Oh right. just a coincidence.

We can more than take anything you can dish out and no one here has to impress YOU, of all people.

And please, spare us the butt hurt crap about how some posters are trashing all Steeler fans with pictures. If you're that thin skinned then obviously you're the one that can't take it.

You don't like it here? Then just leave instead of whining about how this board is moderated and how you are a victim.
How are we responsable for the garbage from Steeler nation. I have never even visited that sight.Please don't call it our board.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How are we responsable for the garbage from Steeler nation. I have never even visited that sight.Please don't call it our board.

Sorry I did not mention the specific name of the board but I wasn't directing the post at all Steelers fans. Just those from Steeler Nation that came here to "pick a fight" as they put it.

The people at Steelers Universe are actually pretty cool.

L

Lunchboxer

Im posting at the Steeler Universe and that TMC is following me. I just posted a Nice post being classy and TMC is all ******* it up.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im posting at the Steeler Universe and that TMC is following me. I just posted a Nice post being classy and TMC is all ******* it up.

I just saw that. He's calling one of our mods a ******* and still playing the victim.

Whatever.

L

Lunchboxer

I just saw that. He's calling one of our mods a ******* and still playing the victim.

Whatever.

Man that place is not classy. Calling me Out all because I forgot Brandon Underwood is having Legal issues about that Rapeing of a Women.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah TMC is still under impression I did all this to throw him under the bus...

As I told him I wanted OUR forum aware how SN were ********.

He proceeded to call me a dumb-***

See that TMC now I am tossing you under the bus

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man that place is not classy. Calling me Out all because I forgot Brandon Underwood is having Legal issues about that Rapeing of a Women.

Yeah, but like Ben, the accusers stories are quite inconsistent. It's another reason why fans over here shouldn't be calling Ben a "******."

L

Lunchboxer

Yeah TMC is still under impression I did all this to throw him under the bus...

As I told him I wanted OUR forum aware how SN were ********.

He proceeded to call me a dumb-***

See that TMC now I am tossing you under the bus

Well that thread on SU is Closed.

I thought they were Classy I guess Not. Im a Moron for Forgetting News about Underwood allegedly ****** someone.

I know why the Ravens hate their guts.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys, there's a time to let it go. The time is now. Move on, find something else to do.

T

TMC

You know, I had stopped posting here deciding to just let it go, but now I won't.

Longtimefan, you are a *******. If you think putting my name in the title of this thread was not calling me out, then you are a bigger ******* than I thought you were.

You PMed me this thread to make sure I would see it. You could have just as easily asked me in the PM. You could have clicked on my name, hit "Search All Posts" and read to SEE if I had trolled this site. You decided, in your infinite (sarcasm alert) to post a sticky on this board directed a me because of what OTHER posters said on another message board.

Did you think putting it out in public would not draw attention? At that point, had I done ANYTHING here to warrant that attention? In fact, there are people on this site that did not even KNOW who I was. That should show that I had blended in well. Instead of handling this privately, you decided to make it a public affair.

As I stated to you in the PM I sent you, in essence, you staked me out in the town square and provided rocks to your members. YOU made me a target.

Therefore, you either did it intentionally, which makes you a ******** or you did it unintentionally, which makes you a *******.

And, Lunchbox, you remember that Ben was accused of **** but fail to remember that your own player...and 6 others including Clay Matthews, were involved in **** accusations?

Amnesia? Alzheimers? Ignorance? Der......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts