Steele>>>>Walking Papers? and other camp tidbits

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The few times Steele played, it seemed like he'd find a way to get open, but then would drop an easy pass. The guy looks like he has some tools physically, but if he can't ever hold onto the ball he won't be any good to us.

It's frustrating that the last few years it seems like we'd always have a TE in camp that has some potential, but none of them ever seem to step up to become a solid contributor behind Franks.

Bettie_Page

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Only One Of Our TEs Would Learn To Catch A Pass. Geez We May Have To Throw The Ball To Barry Stokes The Way Things Are Going. I Expected More From Steele, Sean McHugh And Esp. David Martin This Year. It Might Be Martin's Last Camp With The Packers. Sherman Is Gonna Blow A Gasket Before The Season Starts.

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Naw you guys i'd cut Steele cause he'll be no help if he cannot catch passes, and cut Sean Mchugh just because i think David Martin is better then both of them. Maybe have Garret Cross as the third stringer.

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am donning my flame proof hat as I say this....I like Steele, I think this guy has the potential he just needs to package it all together, he will get over the dropsies as he works on it more.

Later
Leopardmech

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But if he cant catch a pass from Nall, Rodgers or O' Sullivan then how can he catch a non bullet pass from Favre?

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was hoping the Packers were going to sign Freddie Jones from the Cardinals. He's not the greatest blocker, but I think he's a better receiving TE than Franks. They could have formed a good TE due. The Packers had him in for a visit a couple of months ago, but then never pursued him very hard. I wish they had after reading how our current TEs are dropping so many passes. Hopefully one of them eventually steps up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts