Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MinnesotaPackfan, the one thing you have to hope is that your best players are also your leaders. Up to this point Harris has been a great leader, not only in how he plays, but in how he prepares. All of a sudden the Packers offer a bigtime contract to a guy who has already done it and they try to improve the team and therefore improve his chances of playing on a winner, and now he decides he may hold out because he has to take care of his family. At least be honest about it and say, "my feelings have been hurt because you paid this new guy more than you pay me, and I've been here." You're making 18 million dollars, your family isn't going to suffer unless you're dumb as stone and you spend your money foolishly, and that wouldn't be the fault of the Packers.

The point again is that it's a tough job for the coaching staff because they're the people stuck with having to deal with the players every day. How they handle dealing with players who don't show up, who don't work hard is going to play a huge role in the success this team has. I said earlier, that this nonsense has to stop. Players with bad attitudes and players demanding things that are unfair and unreasonable have unfortunately become the norm here and if that doesn't change then we're going to continue to be looking at more 4-12 seasons. You see, it's not only about injury, it's about attitude.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Zero2Cool said:
Who's Woodsen?

Spelling error.......woodsOn. :roll: :wink:
:confused: understandable. After all the E and O are really close on the keyboard :lol:

I think we should pay Harris 1 million per INT and no other base salary at all. He either gets INT or doesn't get paid.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
cheesey said:
Zero2Cool said:
Who's Woodsen?

Spelling error.......woodsOn. :roll: :wink:
:confused: understandable. After all the E and O are really close on the keyboard :lol:

I think we should pay Harris 1 million per INT and no other base salary at all. He either gets INT or doesn't get paid.

OK ZERO!!!! PREPARE thyself! I am going to WATCH ALL your posts! And if i find a spelling error, punctuation error.....ANYTHING!!! I will be there to point it out!!! (just kidding!!!) :wink: :lol:

Oh........whats an "INT"??? Is that supposed to be short for "intervene"......or "interview".......or "internet"......or "inter cou........never mind....... :wink: :lol:

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
retiredgrampa said:
Of course, everything is relative but isn't Harris the guy with the huge estate in Florida and 5 (count 'em 5!) luxary cars, like Bentley, Mercedes, etc.? When I hear him spout about taking care of his "family", I want to puke! With him, and others like him, it's all about greed and the fear that someone else is making more money than him. Family? Bull$hit, I say. Anyone naive enough to believe that had better hide his money under his mattress and not invest it.

They did something about his house on MTV Cribs. Harris gave us a tour. If he can't "feed" or "shelter" his family with that kinda money, then maybe he needs to be sent to the middle east and live with some of the people over there who eat maybe once a day.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
cheesey said:
OK ZERO!!!! PREPARE thyself! I am going to WATCH ALL your posts! And if i find a spelling error, punctuation error.....ANYTHING!!! I will be there to point it out!!! (just kidding!!!) :wink: :lol:

Oh........whats an "INT"??? Is that supposed to be short for "intervene"......or "interview".......or "internet"......or "inter cou........never mind....... :wink: :lol:

Np.

INT = Interception

Any more questions, sir? :)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
chibiabos said:
:oops: You really think it's that fat? OOOoohhh! Bad Boy! Bad Boy!!
LOL

Fat.....but only 2 inches long.......LOLOLOL!!! :lol: (Remember....it's a PICKLE i'm talking about!!!) :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts