Springfield Cheesehead going to KC!

SGFPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello everyone, thanks for having me. Been a packerbacker for a long time. My parents and most my relatives live in the U.P. of Michigan but I am down in Southern Missouri. Though I have been to lambeau many time last year was the first time I went to tailgate and a game, what an experience. I saw GB in St Louis two years ago and have tickets to the KC game this year.
Are there any formal tailgate areas planned for Dec 18th? My three sons and myself will be making the 3 hour drive up to see the game.
Thanks again!
Terry

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to The Family!!! Glad to have you and I hope you guys find yourself a tailgate!!! I'm sure somebody will be having one, for the love of the Pack! :)

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome!!! We got a group going to KC,.... just can't get anything organized for a tailgate.

We'll hopefully get there for some tailgaiting,....we have people flying in, so the smartest thing for us is staying AFTER the game. We'll be hard pressed in getting there in time to do much tailgaiting, but i'm sure you'll find plenty of Packer fans there!

OP
OP
S

SGFPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We will arrive at 10:00 ish and will tailgate before and after the game. My son's and I are spending the night at the downtown Marriott and bar hopping in the KC power and Light district. I am sure there will be no shortage of green and gold there too!

Members online

Latest posts