1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Sporting News All NFL team

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Aug 19, 2013.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,115
  2. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +838
    All the old sports writers still drool over goober. Not shocked. I didn't miss him the year he was gone. I respect what he has done but I just don't care for his video game style play at QB.

3. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    Yeah.
    Where is Tim Tebow?

4. Jordyruns

Jordyruns Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +175
    I'm convinced the media will give Manning votes for MVP even after he retires.

5. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,022
    A few more playoff appearances and Manning has a chance to break B. Lorenzo's playoff interception record. I never thought it possible. And people wonder why his teams are 9-11 in the playoffs.

6. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    A one time SB winning QB who switched teams and who it seems could be overrated.

Why does this seem familiar?
    I'm trying to remember who this reminds me of?
    Brent... something.
    Hang on. It will come to me soon enough.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,470
    IMO - this is a reflection more of the SportingNews' opinion of our WR options vs Denver's. It still factors into their selection process even though it shouldn't

8. ThxJackVainisi

ThxJackVainisi Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +3,184
    Good. Any showing of disrespect towards Rodgers, real or perceived, only sharpens his focus. I wish Cobb and Matthews were also left off.

9. Sunshinepacker

Sunshinepacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +457
    Look at it from positive persepctive, maybe the Sportingnews thinks our new running backs will be so good that Rodgers won't have to throw as often...therefore he won't need to put up monster numbers (fingers crossed this actually happens).

10. GoPGo

GoPGo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +815
    I used to be okay with the guy until he threw his OL under the bus after losing to the Steelers in the playoffs a few years ago. He's a putz. You NEVER do that publicly to the guys who are doing all they can to save your *** play after play.

11. adambr2

adambr2 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,433
    I've got no problem with Manning at #1. They're absolutely loaded at WR, so it's logical to think that that will lead to even better stats for Manning. I'm obviously thrilled we have Rodgers and wouldn't trade him for any other QB, but I don't expect everyone to have the same opinion that he's the best in the league.

I think the bigger snub is having Matt Ryan and Russell Wilson on the "also watch" list, but no Drew Brees.