Sporting News All NFL team

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All the old sports writers still drool over goober. Not shocked. I didn't miss him the year he was gone. I respect what he has done but I just don't care for his video game style play at QB.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A few more playoff appearances and Manning has a chance to break B. Lorenzo's playoff interception record. I never thought it possible. And people wonder why his teams are 9-11 in the playoffs.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm convinced the media will give Manning votes for MVP even after he retires.
A one time SB winning QB who switched teams and who it seems could be overrated.

Why does this seem familiar?
I'm trying to remember who this reminds me of?
Brent... something.
Hang on. It will come to me soon enough.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO - this is a reflection more of the SportingNews' opinion of our WR options vs Denver's. It still factors into their selection process even though it shouldn't

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Good. Any showing of disrespect towards Rodgers, real or perceived, only sharpens his focus. I wish Cobb and Matthews were also left off.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look at it from positive persepctive, maybe the Sportingnews thinks our new running backs will be so good that Rodgers won't have to throw as often...therefore he won't need to put up monster numbers (fingers crossed this actually happens).

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All the old sports writers still drool over goober. Not shocked. I didn't miss him the year he was gone. I respect what he has done but I just don't care for his video game style play at QB.

I used to be okay with the guy until he threw his OL under the bus after losing to the Steelers in the playoffs a few years ago. He's a putz. You NEVER do that publicly to the guys who are doing all they can to save your *** play after play.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've got no problem with Manning at #1. They're absolutely loaded at WR, so it's logical to think that that will lead to even better stats for Manning. I'm obviously thrilled we have Rodgers and wouldn't trade him for any other QB, but I don't expect everyone to have the same opinion that he's the best in the league.

I think the bigger snub is having Matt Ryan and Russell Wilson on the "also watch" list, but no Drew Brees.

Members online

Latest posts