Some ideas

Mortfini

Cheesehead
Reaction score
living in the u.k i dont get to see much football in fact i only got to see the pack 3 times this season but id thought id voice some ideas about the F.A

1 randy moss.
After what randy moss did in the play offs against green bay ( the flashing ) i hope the NEVER NEVER comes near green bay

2 William Henderson
i know henderson will forever be a green bay legend but i hope in Justin Griffith we get a more all around FB cos henderson was not knowen for carrying the football

3 RB
i would like to see what Noah Herron can do maybe with dillon backing him up if not maybe have a look at turner in SD i know a 1st and 3rd is a lot but it might be worth taking a chance

4 TE
the main reason i think we finshed 8-8 and not higher was the lack of red zone T.Ds i think Daniel Graham or stevens in seattle would be a good t.e to bring in to improve our red zone if not any of these 2 then maybe our 1st round would have to be spend on this role

5. SS
Since i read this forum ive head a lot of people having a go at our SS i dont see this as a weak point but u guys watch green bay a lot more then me

i think that just about covers my ideas plz feel free to totaly rip them to bits

ty for time mortfini

P.S
A.J hawk the white ray lewis (without the murder)

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Mortfini! I'm sure someone will be happy to toss around these ideas, but great first post!

OP
OP
M

Mortfini

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also i forgot to say

at WR we have driver Jennings and depending on with down it is some1 else

i watched the laster game vs the bears and it jsut looked to me that Holiday was a sure player for the future therefore i fail to see y we need another WR having said that stallworth would be Great in a Green bay shirt

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

About Moss. Something Green Bay fans do to opposing players is moon them when they're leaving. Moss was simply giving Packer fans a taste of their own medicine. I'm not sure if that would change your mind about that incident but from that perspective I really don't see it as that big of a deal.

I agree with you on Griffith. He is also a good receiving back and has experience in our system.

Turner is set to become a free agent next year. I rather wait a year and get him. Also keep in mind he's never carried the ball that much at San Diego. He's got a lot of potential but a 1st and 3rd is way to much for him in my opinion. He’s unproven.

I agree with you on the TE's as well. Graham appears to be going to Seattle or Denver though according to ESPN.

Safety was a huge weak link for the Packers. They gave up the most big plays in the league and part of the reason was Marquand Manuel constantly being out of position.

Just my thoughts.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Mortfini!
I'm not gonna rip your post, just add my 2-cents.
As far as Moss, i'm going to leave that up to the Packer brass. I really don't know if he's worth the possible problems he might bring.
IF he still does have the talent/speed, it sure would be fun watching him BURN the Vikings twice a season!
I also didn't like his "mooning" at Lambeau Field, but really, it's not that big of a deal now. Thats WAY in the past.

I also think Morency can be a good running back. He showed some flashes last year, and now he should be comfortable in the offense.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts