Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Bosa, Willaims, or someone else?

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
As of right now I would expect Bosa, but as we have seen many times before, that can easily change between now and the draft

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I think if the Cardinals keep the #1 pick, they select Williams. They already have Chandler Jones and I think Williams provides more of what they need on the inside.

Also wouldn't shock me to see the Cardinals trade the pick to a team that desperately wants Bosa.

Stanger37

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know financially it may make more sense for Murray to go into the draft because he can always fall back on MLB. It would be more difficult to go play in the MLB, then 3 years decide to want to go play football. No team is going to give him the big contract he could have gotten out of college. But I just do not see it working out for him in the NFL. People say Brees and Baker are too small and this guy is 2" and about 30lbs lighter than those guys. There isn't a lineman that he will be able to see over. Interested to see how his stock goes throughout the combine. If he sucks he sucks, he probably gets a big contract and can go play baseball but...personally, I think it would be a waste of a pick and it would handcuff a team.

That being said, I imagine it will come down to Bosa/Williams.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kyler Murray? I doubt it. Too many question marks on the guy, including will he play baseball.

But for the Packers sake, I hope his stock does move up into the Top 10.

Some team will be desperate and, over time, teams desperate for a QB will begin to convince themselves that he's an answer. QBs are the NFL draft version of LSD.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kyler Murray? .

NO...Murray Finklestein... of course Kyler Murray, pay attention Poker :D:D:D

I think the Cardinals will take Bosa. There is no QB worth trading up to the top spot and the depth at the edge position probably keeps anyone from trading up with the Cardinals to get him.

Last edited:

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am of the opinion that Josh Allen is the best player in the draft. I would trade both of our 1sts for him in a heartbeat. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go first.

Last edited:

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bosa.

Anyone know what the trade value of #12 and 30 is? How high can we get should we decide to trade up?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am of the opinion that Josh Allen is the best player in the draft. I would trade both of our 1sts for him in a heartbeat. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go first.

Last mock I saw had the Cardinals taking Allen based on the assumption of switching from a 3-4 to a 4-3 (or was it the other way around I don't recall)

Funny how the first I ever heard of Allen it was suggested the Packers might land him in the mid teens (draft order hadn't been set yet)

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Just going off the standard Draft Value Trade Chart:
https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp?RequestTeam=GB

The "value" of the 2 Packer 1st rounders is :

1200+620=1820

That might get you up to #4 or #5 (1800/1700). I think a team at #4 would want more.

Would take a ton to get to the #1 pick (3000)

Why don't you use those computer skills to whip up a photoshop of Bosa and Allen doing some bong hits together or something even worse. You can release them an hour before the draft. Lets see how far we can get them to drop.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Why don't you use those computer skills to whip up a photoshop of Bosa and Allen doing some bong hits together or something even worse. You can release them an hour before the draft. Lets see how far we can get them to drop.

You trying to get me sued or even worse, killed? I'm going to pass on career sabotage and stick with mild comedy. :D

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score

A lot of people here were talkin about picking Allen but I think maybe that ship has sailed. I'm seeing a lot of mocks lately that have him going either number one or two.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kyler Murray? I doubt it. Too many question marks on the guy, including will he play baseball.

But for the Packers sake, I hope his stock does move up into the Top 10.

I would hope for 3-4 quarterbacks being selected before pick #12, but I wouldn't bet on it. Joe Flacco and Nick Foles are likely to fill a need at quarterback for a couple of teams prior to the draft, and I'm not convinced any of the current rookie class of QB's is worthy of a top 10 pick. Still, hope springs eternal......

Members online

Latest posts