So who are you rooting for tonight?

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think I'd much rather play the Jets. The Steelers are a much more seasoned Superbowl team and I don't like how we match up against them as much as the Jets.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers! I don't care who we play, (channeling Woodson), "The Pack is coming!"

I suppose the best we can hope for is the Steelers and Jets to beat the crap out of each other trying to get into the SB. They also are rivals and they don't like each other. It should be pretty good.

Rodgers2Finley4TDs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we match-up better with Pitt. Ben is obviously scary but I like that their oline is all 2nd and 3rd stringers (starting center is on crutches right now too) and they don't have as good a secondary as the Jets. Troy can be beat in coverage (See: the saints vs steelers). Our secondary could own Pitt's WRs. The Jets have much better WRs. They dropped a ton of passed when we played them this season.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I really don't know. Both Defenses are great. I think we can roll anybody we meet.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Looks like we are gonna be playing the Steelers the way Mendenhal is running.

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Steelers just seem to have this weird, inexplicable play-off mojo ... they are scary. I'd rather see the Packers play the loudmouth Jets.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
*sighs*

Sometimes I wonder about the Steelers... it just doesn't seem right for everything to go one team's way. Living here for all these years, I've seen countless times things fall in their favor to help them reach the Super Bowl. I'm just hoping for a fair game, not something like Super Bowl XL where even the most casual fan could see the officiating was in their corner.