So now that the Pack's out of the playoffs...

Packerbacker87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there a particular team that you're pulling for in the playoffs?

(Not trying to be a bandwagon or fairweather fan, just curious)

I'm a Packers and Steelers fan...so I'm pulling for the Steelers...but I wouldn't mind seeing the Patriots make it to the playoffs, either (being a citizen of New England and all)...

just curious to see your thoughts...and the Pack'll be back in playoff contention next year!

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
Would like to see the Falcons come out of nowhere and run the table. Great cinderella story.

Killazach

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to be smart and say the Jets? First round draft pick please? COME ON PEOPLE IT WAS A HUGE TRADE. :mad:

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
On the NFC it'd be a great story if the Cardinals could go somewhere (underdog and all that) but I doubt they'll make it past the first round.

I'd just LOVE it if the Cowboys didn't make it at all!

If not the Cards then it'd be interesting to see how far the hated Vikes could go, but the NFC Championship game will probably come down to the Giants/Panthers as predicted...

In the AFC I'd support the Colts as I'm from Indiana, though I agree w/the OP I do have a soft spot for the Steelers.

4forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If u r a true GB fan I think u would like the Jets in there. As Killazach says it makes the trade HUGE.
Jets all the way 4 me!!!!

joeyharrington

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i cryed all night when a-rod and the packs got smoke by steve smith and the panthers. only then i knew that the season is over so i burned my a-rod jersey. :(

gman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the steelers for the playoffs. this monday we gotta beat the bears

Twizz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love for the jets to make it to the superbowl. But i don't think that is going to happen. I honestly think it the Colts year again. The year they won the superbowl the went in and played everyone in everygame and they had to play on wildcard weekend. Didn't rest no body. I think that might be were teams screw up with good records. They get the first round bye and start sitting people.

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Titans are a great story, in that they are not the glamorous pick or considered a front-runner. I like that they run & stop the run. That takes heart. Jeff Fisher is a class act. Also the fact that they've actually exceeded expectations with the opening day starter at QB sidelined feels a little like they've got destiny on their side.

In the NFC I don't mind seeing former Packer personnel doing well. TAM & PHI don't show alot of promise right now but a lot can change in two weeks.

Titans, Steelers, Jets & Broncos take the division titles & Ravens, Colts get the WC.

Vikings, Giants, Panthers & Cards in the NFC with Bucs & Eagles getting the WC.

ATL may squeeze in if they can upset MIN this week. DAL has the tie-breaker if each finishes the way I expect them to at 10-6. DAL should beat BAL this week & lose to PHI in Week 17. ATL should lose to MIN this week & handle STL next week.

That leaves PHI in the drivers' seat if they prevail at WAS this week & beat DAL next week. 10-5-1 will be good enough to garner the final spot for them.

TAM has two home games to finish their season, SDG & OAK. Both are winnable even with a gimpy Garcia. Their D should stifle any upset attempts.

Round One: Cards def. Bucs, Eagles def. Vikings, Jets def. Colts & Ravens def. Broncos

Round Two: Titans def. Ravens, Steelers def. Jets, Eagles def. Panthers, Giants def. Cards

Conf. Championships: Titans def. Steelers, Giants def. Eagles

SB XLIII: Titans def. Giants

ndjb04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Jets for the draft pick. But if i have to pick someone that does not involve the pack i pick Titans.

Killazach

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You honestly think that the Titans are going to do anything in the playoffs? Maybe the second round win but they aren't winning there conference lol

Latest posts