1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

So 18-0....

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Pat4DaPack, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    Including last season, been fun hasnt it? Haha.

I feel like I watch now and just never expect a loss. Usually if I watch a game I'm very nervous, just love sports like that, but when I watch the Packers its more for fun because I just know they will win.

;)

2. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +473
    I would just love the Packers to surpass New England's 21 in a row. But I'll settle for 1-2 losses and a Superbowl win.

Sort of like not winning the NFC North last year, as long as we get the Lombardi.

3. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    Yeah that's how it's supposed to be. That's what footballs about. Your supposed to be wound up like a spring, that's what makes you yell so loud and jump so high when good things happen. I loved it when the Giant's tied the game. I loved it when the Chargers pulled within 7, that's when you get your MOJO going. Are we the Champions or not. If we can't drive this field in 58 seconds then we are not. And when we did do it my spring let loose and I was yelling and dancing and doing the RAJI. And that my friend is why I am NOT a baseball fan.

This has been a dream year for me, my first trip to Lambeau, I had tears in my eyes when I walked in that stadium, that incredible game against the saints. Pissing my wife off royally buying the ring, Pissing her off again throwing what turned out to be a truly EPIC tailgate. Packer Nation Taking over Qualcomm and making Rivers go to a silent count. Now owning stock. I am buying heavy gear in anticipation of the Championship game. I am going deep into dept, but this year has been like a dream and I don't want to wake up until we lift the 3rd Lombardi in a row (I know, I Know, one at a time). I love this game and I love this team. Lets face it. If you are a football fan you are an adrenalin junkie.

Was that a bit over the top?

• Like Like x 10
  4. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    Ha! Too far. Waaaaaaay too far. But SO good! Hahaha. Nice work.

5. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,231
    Should the Pack win, they'll own the 2nd longest win streak right? I think I saw like 7 or 8 teams with 18 in a row?

6. Trapped In Vikingville

Trapped In Vikingville Trapped

Ratings:
    +156
    Hey....................did we quit when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!?!??!?!
    Trapped

• Like Like x 1
  7. Canada's #1 Packer Fan

Canada's #1 Packer Fan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17
    the most wins in a row by any team in not new england at 21, its the indianaoplis colts at 23. if you check there site and also the nfl record books this is the record

GAMES WON
    Most Consecutive Games Won
    23 Indianapolis, 2008-09
    21 New England, 2006-08
    18 New England, 2003-04

so if we are at 17 wins now and win our last 4 we would be tied with NE. so i guess 3 playoffs wins which would be the super bowl would be 24 and a record. what a way to finish a season

go pack go

8. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180

When I went to Lambeau for the first time (return to Titletown) its like walking into something that you dream about.

• Like Like x 1
  9. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    I think 18 is gonna happen.pack may have issues with d-line but they don't bend when it counts they let a runner get past them maybe once for a long one,but what people forget this year pack is well rounded,special teams Cobb gets yards to hel[p out o-line Crosby or Mashsy gets ball opponent has to come along way,3rd downs d-line has gotten bettyer,this team is on to greatness I have faith the pack goes all the way faith in team.

10. c33j44y

c33j44y Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    I hadn't felt the tingling sensation I did when the Giants tied the game up Sunday with :58 seconds, since.. since.. I don't know, the first game of the season?

The game with the Chargers was just blasphemous on the part of our secondary, giving up big plays like it wasn't a big deal. With the Giants game, there was some legitimate challenge being posed against the Packers (surging Giants, even though there were some plays given up that shouldn't have been, at home with all the momentum on their side). When Rodgers connected with Jordy, I jumped up with a chest pump.

Gotta admit, I love those "any given Sundays" where the Pack has some stress on their side. I think dealing with that heart-attack factor is what gives Packers fans their battle scars. I would never wish the Packers turn into a flawless team where winning comes secondhand .. that's what makes watching this historic run all the more fun and interesting.

11. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +1,232
    Idiot. It wasn't the Germans who attacked Pearl Harbor. It was the Russians.

12. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
  13. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,631
    • Like Like x 1
  14. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    I KNEW there had to be some explanation!!! but that goes too far back for my memory!!! lol

I actually saw this in the theatre!

15. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +1,232
    Ah, I had forgotten about that gem. It, too, saw it in the theatre way back when.

I thought Trapped just made that up and I decided to play along. ILuv- we don't need history lessons. We all know that the real culprit was Al Queda.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    7 more wins for 25-0

7 more wins for the 19-0 season

• Like Like x 1