1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Tarl Cabot, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Tarl Cabot

Tarl Cabot Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +17
    My prayers go out to the people, police officer and families affecteed by the shooting at the temple in
    Milwaukee.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Shawnsta3

Shawnsta3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +562
    No reason to shoot these innocent people at their place of worship. My thoughts go out to everyone involved. Such a sad story...

3. Alex

Alex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +213
    This was awful. I don't get what is with people lately. What makes it even worse is that those psychos from the West Baptist Church are publicly supporting what happened! Thoughts and prayers go out to the victims families.

4. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    Alex.... these Westboro Baptist Church people are really out on a limb. They have been for some time. Don't sweat a few misdirected people. They demonstrate at veteran's funerals too in a negative way. Society will always have these fringe people. There is no amount of social engineering that will prevent these types of people in a free society.
    I'd bet all my money the shooter doesn't know Sikh's are a peaceable people and not Muslims. Ignorance is a dangerous thing.

5. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    I would agree with you.
    Latest report I heard was the psycho guy was a former military person...
    regardless of who he was, very very very sad and maddening. Like the movie theatre one.

Sad, also, is that each of these tragic headline news shootings are basically just a typical night in Chicago.

6. NLong725

NLong725 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    My prayers go out to everyone that's effected

7. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    I don't get it. The Sikhs are about as threatening as your typical Buddhists.

8. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +400
    You (including myself)always think there will be a tomorrow. One of these days there will be no tomorrow for any of us. Sadly this was there day of no tomorrow. Prayers go out to the families & their friends. Got to make sure your ready to meet your maker.

9. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    Disgusting and sad!:(

10. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +653
    ignorant and insane. what a sad story.