Shooting in Wisconsin

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My prayers go out to the people, police officer and families affecteed by the shooting at the temple in
Milwaukee.

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was awful. I don't get what is with people lately. What makes it even worse is that those psychos from the West Baptist Church are publicly supporting what happened! Thoughts and prayers go out to the victims families.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
This was awful. I don't get what is with people lately. What makes it even worse is that those psychos from the West Baptist Church are publicly supporting what happened! Thoughts and prayers go out to the victims families.
Alex.... these Westboro Baptist Church people are really out on a limb. They have been for some time. Don't sweat a few misdirected people. They demonstrate at veteran's funerals too in a negative way. Society will always have these fringe people. There is no amount of social engineering that will prevent these types of people in a free society.
I'd bet all my money the shooter doesn't know Sikh's are a peaceable people and not Muslims. Ignorance is a dangerous thing.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd bet all my money the shooter doesn't know Sikh's are a peaceable people and not Muslims. Ignorance is a dangerous thing.
I would agree with you.
Latest report I heard was the psycho guy was a former military person...
regardless of who he was, very very very sad and maddening. Like the movie theatre one.

Sad, also, is that each of these tragic headline news shootings are basically just a typical night in Chicago.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't get it. The Sikhs are about as threatening as your typical Buddhists.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
You (including myself)always think there will be a tomorrow. One of these days there will be no tomorrow for any of us. Sadly this was there day of no tomorrow. Prayers go out to the families & their friends. Got to make sure your ready to meet your maker.

Members online

Latest posts