Shocker: Brian Urlacher wants the Packers to lose

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Yeah, we know.** Of course Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher isn’t going to be rooting for the Packers on Super Bowl Sunday. It’s still fun to hear a player genuinely dislike the team that just beat him. “Hell no, I’m not rooting for the Packers in the Super Bowl,” Urlacher said on ESPN 1000 Friday.* “I…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Newsflash: Brian Urlacher could be the reason were here. The "tough guy's" inability to break an arm tackle by a QB is laughable.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is a shocker for you...

The next time we meet da Bears,I want Josh Sitton to break Urlacher's other wrist...and his big mouth too.

:chisux:

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it were the Bears/Steelers or Bears/Jets I wouldnt even watch the dumb game. BUT WE ARE IN IT AND WE ARE GONNA WIN IT! GO PACK GO!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well since Brett told Peppers to beat us, now Brian is telling the Steelers to beat us, maybe those two can sit together and watch them game?

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Here is a shocker for you...

The next time we meet da Bears,I want Josh Sitton to break Urlacher's other wrist...and his big mouth too.

:chisux:

I never wish injury on anybody (so I can't agree in a literal sense LOL), but did you guys see Sitton after Donald Driver got slapped by that punk CB on the Giants (Terrell Thomas, I think that's right)? He was seriously ready to go to the mat for DD.

So Urlacher is bitter. Surprise, surprise. LOL

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks!! I need to change it soon..its rather large!!

I need to learn how to post normal size pics....and make my siggy pics smaller!!!

I like it the way it is! :chisux:

Anyone else notice how slow Urlacher seemed in this game? B-Jack juked and burned him and then A-Rod ran him down?

Is the guy done or just who we thought they were?:skull:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Good to see some ol' fashioned rivarly hate. None of the Rodgers and Cutler are friends bs. Though I find it kind of humours just thinking that the QB took down one of their toughest players.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
am I the only Packer fan here that respects Urlacher and likes the way he plays?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts