Sharper sentenced

OP
OP
P

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It always amazes me when I see people with so much destroy their lives. Worse when such people in position to do so much good, bring so much pain and destruction to others.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should have probably been longer, that's like 1 year for every woman he drugged and *****. BFD. it obviously wasn't about the sex. much lower level athletes have gotten lots and lots of ladies, i'm sure someone of his stature had more than enough willing women around him at any one time. That wasn't it though, he still wanted to drug and control them. 18 years is nothing.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`m curious about the last two comments. Are you saying it`s too harsh, or not enough ?? The man is disgusting.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It always amazes me when I see people with so much destroy their lives.

Agreed on that.

He has fame and enough money to get himself doped to eternity in Amsterdam or get a lifetime membership to multiple "gentleman clubs". But still ends up doing time. What a waste!

bgrice91

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see the confusion. This bich ***** innocent women and still gets a chance to come back and live in society, why? Because he had enough money for good legal representation? Oh how I love the land of the "free" :rolleyes:

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see the confusion. This bich ***** innocent women and still gets a chance to come back and live in society, why? Because he had enough money for good legal representation? Oh how I love the land of the "free" :rolleyes:

I have no idea, but what's the normal penalty for ****? I'm thinking that most rapists are sentenced to a term less than life.

bgrice91

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no idea, but what's the normal penalty for ****? I'm thinking that most rapists are sentenced to a term less than life.

I understand that, I'm really just speaking from personal experience. A former friend of mine got 25 yrs for allegedly ****** just one girl. I'm sure if he had the funds to make "the system" happy, he'd be out a hell of a lot sooner because that's all that really matters to those in charge of us imo. Not the well being of humanity

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand that, I'm really just speaking from personal experience. A former friend of mine got 25 yrs for allegedly ****** just one girl. I'm sure if he had the funds to make "the system" happy, he'd be out a hell of a lot sooner because that's all that really matters to those in charge of us imo. Not the well being of humanity

I took
still gets a chance to come back and live in society,
to mean they shouldn't ever get out. Your explanation clears that up.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A good summary of the situation:
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...n-sharper-gets-18-years-drugging-******-women

18 years sounds light for drugging and ****** up to sixteen women. However, keep in mind that this is a federal sentence for only three of the cases, was twice the sentence recommended by the prosecution, and only 15 months shy of the maximum. Unfortunately the sentences run concurrently instead of consecutively. Sharper still has sentencing hearings in four states: Arizona, Louisiana, Nevada, and California. I'm not sure if those will be tacked onto the end of his federal prison sentence or run concurrently as well. Either way, he won't serve the full eighteen years because most get released early. Maybe they'll take off a year for every time he gets ape ***** in prison.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I`m curious about the last two comments. Are you saying it`s too harsh, or not enough ?? The man is disgusting.
He's done deal 18 years each count and they say he ***** 34 women. I live in Vegas and I see him in strip clubs from time to time. I'm not one to judge but a lot of women here are shady and prey on stars of all ages. I'm not saying those 2 16 year old girls did because idk the situation but yea he is done deal. I never understood why a star athlete would have to drug a girl. But to answer your question 18yrs is just the beginning.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

He's done deal 18 years each count and they say he ***** 34 women. I live in Vegas and I see him in strip clubs from time to time. I'm not one to judge but a lot of women here are shady and prey on stars of all ages. I'm not saying those 2 16 year old girls did because idk the situation but yea he is done deal. I never understood why a star athlete would have to drug a girl. But to answer your question 18yrs is just the beginning.

I was just curious :)

Members online

Latest posts