Shareholder's Meeting

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had to go to a work meeting this morning, got back and only saw the tail end of the annual shareholder's meeting. Who else watched it? Does anyone know if they post a link online so we can watch it later?

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I attended in person and the link below includes some of the highlights from the meeting. Probably
the biggest news, at least for me, is the plan to relocate/renovate the Packer Pro Shop, Curly's Pub and
the Hall of Fame once the current south end zone expansion is completed. Also, the noted attendance
of 12,500 seems low as I would have guessed closer to 20,000 but could be wrong.

The new video boards and sound system looked and sounded awesome. Money well spent. In addition,
I can't wait for the south end zone stands to be completed. I wasn't sure if I liked the new look based on
the artist renditions, but after seeing the current project in person it really completes the stadium and looks
imposing to visiting teams.

http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...g-record/927d6e36-c141-4280-98ab-cc754a8e3e82

CheeseHead87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was pretty disappointed I couldn't go, but watching it online was still fun! The new video board looks pretty great. Money well spent!

ClintLB8

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When is the next time that stocks will be up for sale? I am a new Packers fan and I know it probably won't be for another 10-12 years but I think it is one of the best ideas as far as getting fans involved in the team. I have always been a huge Clay Matthews fan and being an Alabama football fan, I can respect a storied tradition like the Packers have. I know I'm new but I can promise the I'm die hard! Go Packers!!!

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will likely be a while. I got into a heated argument with a Bears fan, who insisted that the stock sale violated SEC rules and was a complete sham. My simple reply (and the truth) is that I don't care about dividends or stock value. I truly am against public financing of stadiums via general taxes so the stock sale was my way to put-up-or-shut-up in regards to funding a stadium build/renovation. If the Packers do another stock sale for another stadium upgrade that I value, I will cheerfully buy another share of stock purely for that reason.

Silly Bears fans

ClintLB8

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is one of the most incredible ways to get fans involved. Strictly optional to those who want to support and you get to say you are
truly invested in the team. I will definitely buy stock when it is available again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts