Sanders Last Game Next Sunday ???

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could it be sanders last game next sunday ... look what barnett said ...

Linebacker Nick Barnett said the team gave a game ball to defensive coordinator Bob Sanders.

“This is an emotional time, to beat Minnesota here at home, our last home game, his last home game,” Barnett said. “It's just great to be able to give him a win.”

http://www.beloitdailynews.com/articles/2006/12/23/sports/sports03.txt

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he means his last home game this season. Simple example of miscommunication.

Gosh when are they gonna get those fixed!!! Lol

It could mean a number of things, but I have to believe Sanders gets one more year at least. Would be interesting though if Sanders was going to step down or something.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Three weeks ago I'd have said the guy has to go. I'm not sure right now because that defense (granted against bad teams) has played incredibly well. The guy that has to go is Schottenheimer.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Three weeks ago I'd have said the guy has to go. I'm not sure right now because that defense (granted against bad teams) has played incredibly well. The guy that has to go is Schottenheimer.

Bad teams or not holding both of these last teams to under 200 total yards in each game without an offensive TD is pretty impressive no matter how ya slice it.

OP
OP
K

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could it be possible that his deciding to go with Jagodzinski ??? any1 heard anything that Jagodzinski would be taking people with him or ...

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could it be sanders last game next sunday ... look what barnett said ...

Linebacker Nick Barnett said the team gave a game ball to defensive coordinator Bob Sanders.

“This is an emotional time, to beat Minnesota here at home, our last home game, his last home game,” Barnett said. “It's just great to be able to give him a win.”

http://www.beloitdailynews.com/articles/2006/12/23/sports/sports03.txt

Geez, I hope not. Sanders isn't as good as Bates, but we don't need to be swapping DCs every year. That's one reason our D is so inconsistent. Fire Schotty, sure, but let's keep Sanders. He's decent, and can probably grow with a few more years under his belt.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could it be possible that his deciding to go with Jagodzinski ??? any1 heard anything that Jagodzinski would be taking people with him or ...

I think that would only be the case if Sanders was for sure getting fired at the end of the years. Otherwise why would he go from the pros to college as a DC? That's not even a lateral move thats backwards.

Members online

Latest posts