Rules Regarding Posting (MUST READ!)

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to give you guys an update on what information we are pulling in and from where. I have added a couple RSS feeds that will feed information directly into this forum to generate some additional content.

We are getting News on ALL teams in the NFC North; Packers, Vikings, Bears and Lions. We are pulling the information from ProFootballTalk.com and SportingNews.com.

We might add/remove feeds depending on how things go over the next couple of weeks. All other team news/talk will be dependent on the users posting that information.

If you wish to post in this forum, opinions and random topics about football should be posted in the proper forum section...

When you are posting a story, I would prefer not to COPY & PASTE the entire story into the post. I would prefer you copy about 35% of the article with a link referring back to the original site.

If you are a news source and you see your articles in here and DO NOT want them displayed at Packer Forum, please send me a PM or email at [email protected]

Thanks and ENJOY!