OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Like any good admin / owner he needs the revenue generated by ads offered up when we peons are using the board. More conversations = more eyeballs = $$$ for the running of this board.
Check must be due for the annual hosting fees. The staff picnic has already been Covid cancelled and it's not January for the annual retreat someplace really warm.

Ha ha. Nah, had nothing to do with this at all. Just saw a few Twitter posts about it, one being the post above, I figured I'd post this thread up.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha ha. Nah, had nothing to do with this at all. Just saw a few Twitter posts about it, one being the post above, I figured I'd post this thread up.
I vote to close/delete this thread, or else it is really no different than what Schefter did. I would rather not have more Rodgers rumors spread..

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, but I see a mod bumped another old 'Rodgers is a diva' thread from last year, so we're headed in the right direction?

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Ahhhh yes, begs the question. Are all moderators arrogant? :cool:

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If a hall monitor can suspended you and ban you from "school"...then yes

Well they can’t ban you from “school” but they can ask you to leave a specific hallway, but there are many hallways in this school we call the internet.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well they can’t ban you from “school” but they can ask you to leave a specific hallway, but there are many hallways in this school we call the internet.
And many other schools a expelled student can attend.

But the one he belonged to, the one the Hall monitor expelled him from, he can never go back there.

even in a disquise, he will be discovered

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And many other schools a expelled student can attend.

But the one he belonged to, the one the Hall monitor expelled him from, he can never go back there.

even in a disquise, he will be discovered

people actually disguise themselves to get back into the hall? Lol. That’s funny.

Members online

Latest posts