Rodgers, Montana, Young, Brady, Plunkett

Pacal

Cheesehead
Reaction score

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like Young keeps eating these days.... nice to see Young and Montana next to each other. Montana used to hate Young much like Brett did Aaron.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah its weird to see Young n Montana together in a social setting. Aaron loved Young, Brady loved Montana. funny really.

OP
OP
Pacal

Pacal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah its weird to see Young n Montana together in a social setting. Aaron loved Young, Brady loved Montana. funny really.

Actually, Aaron idolized Montana -- so much so that he wore an old Joe Montana T-shirt under his uniform for every game he played at Cal. He never wore a Steve Young T-shirt under his uniform.

Here's video of Rodgers being asked about wearing the Montana T-shirt and whether he told Montana about that (he didn't) with Montana a few feet behind him.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/pages/video?PID=v9YJrgMmyXkRbS5ZIcm4Xz4r3Bo2_sSX

But Rodgers has had a long relationship with Young, whom he first met at the Super Bowl in 2005 before he was drafted. Of course, they have that connection of sitting behind superstars.

Rodgers just met Montana for the first time a few months ago, on the night he won the MVP Award.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, Aaron idolized Montana -- so much so that he wore an old Joe Montana T-shirt under his uniform for every game he played at Cal. He never wore a Steve Young T-shirt under his uniform.

Here's video of Rodgers being asked about wearing the Montana T-shirt and whether he told Montana about that (he didn't) with Montana a few feet behind him.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/pages/video?PID=v9YJrgMmyXkRbS5ZIcm4Xz4r3Bo2_sSX

But Rodgers has had a long relationship with Young, whom he first met at the Super Bowl in 2005 before he was drafted. Of course, they have that connection of sitting behind superstars.

Rodgers just met Montana for the first time a few months ago, on the night he won the MVP Award.
yeah I knew the Montana love, I just know the young connection and comparison is more recent. Brady was huge into Montana being a Cali boy too

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Just learning to use forum. Am trying to reply, but am having trouble.
I just get no respect.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a California child, and have never liked the 49ers, Rams, or Raiders. Always been a Packers fan. Since 94-95.

Members online

Latest posts