Rodgers: Favre is'awesome teammate' by Tomlinson of PC

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Favre, and I am begining to like Rodgers, every time I read about him he seems to be the right kind of fellow we even came to a fast agreement with him!!! :twisted:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaah yes, another case of the Media "inventing" a Story where no drama actually existed. Oh, and dang, it's about the Packers (again).
I'm surprised why.....? :roll:

These two guys will be just fine - I can already see Brett whisperin' to him - "go in there and win the game"
(Just like Majik Man did with Brett)

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew the second ESPN aired that peice, it would be blown out of proportion. How could anyone(ANYONE) possibly think that Favre won't help him when he can, or when he's asked a question by him. If anyone believes that, they dont know football, they at least dont know brett favre.

I wonder what some of bretts answers are like..

Aaron: Brett, why did you throw that one between 3 guys?
Brett: I seen some daylight, I could make something happen..but you dont do that

every answer is probably finished with "but you dont do that"

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah arrow has brought a comment made to my attention. What a moron. he's gone too. Anyone else want to banned for a dumb reason that has nothing to do with you? wtf is wrong with people.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know. I am very sorry that these people are doing that to you Ryan. You seem to be a very classy person......Well I guess some people (the ones you have rid this forum of) are just stupid.......Hmmmm....lest see it reminds me of Carroll or Carrol however you spell his name.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:
Hey Ryan you going to do somthing about that? theres no room for idiots like you kemosabe's

I'm not sure what I missed, but I think Chase and Kemosabe were the same poster at the old Chronicle forum, so it wouldn't surprise me if Steel Wheels and Kemosabe were the same poster here. I could be wrong though. Maybe check the IP address to see if it is the same person or not. At any rate, I'm glad you guys are on the ball with dealing these posters. The constant flaming by a few posters was one of the reasons why I left the Chronicle forum for awhile even though I enjoyed 95% of the rest of the posters there.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate to throw gas on the fire, but I've heard some intersting things about Rogers cockiness. I've heard that he has not earned Brett's respect. There must have been an incident in practice awhile back that was seen by the fans that would indicate that there is no love between these two players.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
I hate to throw gas on the fire, but I've heard some intersting things about Rogers cockiness. I've heard that he has not earned Brett's respect. There must have been an incident in practice awhile back that was seen by the fans that would indicate that there is no love between these two players.

Can you give us more details on what happened? I'd be interested in hearing about it.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:
packedhouse01 said:

Can you give us more details on what happened? I'd be interested in hearing about it.
Ditto - Be sure about what you say - no sense in putting out hot air - the Forum can be read without signing up.... unlike others...

If anything, I would think that Aaron's jubilation at finally getting to the next level and his AWE of getting to be on the field with a Player the likes of Brett would cause him to lose a bit of self control.... but brash cockiness..? Rude, cockiness? I really doubt that... And, not all fans who go to the Training & Mini camps are truly loyal Packer fans..... So, this may be just rumor and propaganda....

I'd have to hear more and it'd have to have substance....

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ya know the Packers may have really lucked out again with Rodgers. I have a good feeling about the guy.

Maybe its wishful thinking too, dunno. I really don't wanna go through what the Niners, Broncos and Dolphins had to go through.

I'm a young pup so I don't know how other teams survived after their QB but I do know I don't like what I've seen for a team after a HOF QB has retired.

edit, by niners i mean from young to ??? not montana to young that was lucky lol

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:

I would have to see some basis before I would believe that. If something like that happened the press would be all over it. Look at the effort they went through to make up a story and twist things when there was nothing. They sure would not have passed up a valid opportunity.

Everything I have seen and heard points the other way, that Favre is being helpful. And actually, you probably don't want Rodgers to try to do alot of the things Brett does.

That's why I hate twisted stories like ESPN did, because the next person changes it some more and the next and so on and that's how ugly rumors get started. Also kids, who idolize Favre, see those stories and it throws a bad light him to the point of slander.

Members online

Latest posts