Rodgers against top defenses

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Teams will play aaron in a base defense 2 saftey high until either we get a consistent run game or Aaron beats it in throwing receivers open. To his credit it's hard to throw a receiver open that can't get off the press. So then it falls on run game and scheme that I think is also failing right now. Packers are lucky to be 6-1 thank gawd for all the early home games. 3 games away vs the Bears,49ers and Broncos.

D

Deleted member 6794

Teams will play aaron in a base defense 2 saftey high until either we get a consistent run game or Aaron beats it in throwing receivers open.

Opposing defenses haven't played the Packers with two safeties high for several weeks now. They don't (rightly) respect the deep ball anymore.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brown isnt that fast. 4.47... Cobb is that fast I believe.
Edelman is 4.52
Sanders is the fastest at 4.41 and yet the less productive overall i would say.

Just to put things in perspective for you

Jerry Rice 4.71 and 6'1"
Turtle by your standards, slower than Adams and the same height. I stand by my comment. Measurables only mean so much. After that it's work ethic, and pure drive and will to be the best...

Jerry Rice Marcus Allen and Walter Payton, all three of those guys were slow in terms of top speed but there's a lot to be said about being graceful and fluid. Guys with that super smooth screw with the Defender's timing and cause them to take bad angles.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jerry Rice Marcus Allen and Walter Payton, all three of those guys were slow in terms of top speed but there's a lot to be said about being graceful and fluid. Guys with that super smooth screw with the Defender's timing and cause them to take bad angles.

Arian Foster is-was- the same. guy never seemed to be going full speed, but kept making guys miss and racking up yards.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts