Roaring into the top 10

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How the Giants make it to number 5 is beyond me. sorry if that is off the packer topic. But I think that wehre the pack is on there is 100% accurate.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least we were ahead of the Giants. I hope we can win the next few games cause the Thursday nighter with the Cowboys could be the NFC version of the Colts Pats game

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least we were ahead of the Giants. I hope we can win the next few games cause the Thursday nighter with the Cowboys could be the NFC version of the Colts Pats game

god i know what you mean, i dont want to look ahead but that game could honestly decide home field unless either us or dallas collapse

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cdnfavrefan said:

god i know what you mean, i dont want to look ahead but that game could honestly decide home field unless either us or dallas collapse
Hopefuly it won't be us collapseing in the winter at lambeau field. With no run game..

Members online