Richard Sherman mocks Packers for "We'll be ready next time"

TexasCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look..I’ve had a few drinks and found myself rooting for the chiefs this SB...I loved loud mouth Sherman losing...if you didn’t love seeing him get burned over and over and missing tackles or getting trucked after the packers loss in the championship game I question your loyalty ( much like the guys who say Rodgers is washed up because we have NO Receivers besides Adams)...go kc. Can’t wait for the draft and free agency to bring life to our offense in 2020..again, I’m about 7 Miller lites and 5 shots of jack Tennessee honey in but I’m happy with this super bowl. As always though go pack go!

OP
OP
A

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used to hate his guts. We’ve all had players we don’t like, but when he was playing for Seattle I mean I really despised him. His trash talking was bad enough, but he took it even further. Instead of just trash talking the other team he was trash talking 49ers fans.

So when news broke he was joining the 49ers, I was like what in the actual bleep?? Some 49er fans were like I don’t want him. As soon as he arrived he did a press conference essentially saying, “My bad, Niner faithfuls. I’ll make it up to you guys ¯\_(ツ)_/¯“

And let us not forget after the 49ers demolished the Browns, Sherman ripped into Baker Mayfield for not shaking his hand pregame. Turns out, it was a lie. Video footage shows Baker giving him a dap.

Football wise, Sherman balls out and he’s a great leader on defense. but I can’t blame anyone for wanting him to get eaten alive by fire ants.

Yeah, pretty much all of this. The Mayfield thing was something he started and then when he gets busted in a lie, he tries to laugh it off and say, "Ha, why y'all making such a big deal about a handshake!"

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
All my sad looking 9er neighbors can say about Mr Shermans post SB comments are “at least we beat the Packers” and I told their highly intoxicated arses what SB was that? Glad they lost the way they did feels good...

OP
OP
A

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
None of it really makes me feel better. I didn't really care who won today. Neither result changes the fact that the 49ers handed us our lunch 2 weeks ago for the second time and we have to figure out how to put ourselves in a position to not let it happen again.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I would have rather seen MLF lifting that Lombardi trophy than Andy, but this season coming up we’ll more than likely have more than the 9ers to content with..

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Look..I’ve had a few drinks and found myself rooting for the chiefs this SB...I loved loud mouth Sherman losing...if you didn’t love seeing him get burned over and over and missing tackles or getting trucked after the packers loss in the championship game I question your loyalty ( much like the guys who say Rodgers is washed up because we have NO Receivers besides Adams)...go kc. Can’t wait for the draft and free agency to bring life to our offense in 2020..again, I’m about 7 Miller lites and 5 shots of jack Tennessee honey in but I’m happy with this super bowl. As always though go pack go!
Enjoy

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I think you are all taking this Sherman hating WAY too serious. He is who he is, and a few seasons ago before his injury we would have given a limb to have a player like him on our squad. You can deny it to yourself but deep down you know it is the truth. Sermon over ;)

Reaction score
I think you are all taking this Sherman hating WAY too serious. He is who he is, and a few seasons ago before his injury we would have given a limb to have a player like him on our squad. You can deny it to yourself but deep down you know it is the truth. Sermon over ;)
I would’ve loved to have him instead of him going to SF. His attitude doesn’t really bother me nearly as much as fans in here wanting...Anthony Barr. That guy is a total jerk, not because he hit Aaron late enough to warrant an NFL rule change, but because of Barr’s behavior after knowing Rodgers was in surgery and knowingly ended his season, possibly career. He’s a very callous, non-compassionate guy.
As far as Richard, that trash talk is actually a cunning way to get in players heads. He uses ever tool available and I respect that.

fix8ed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm hardly hurt by a loud mouth. Mouthy *****es might be hot and fun to look at, but they're still mouthy *****es. If Sherman wants to know why they won, they should thank their offense whole heartedly. GB's defense didn't want to stand in the way.

and I still think getting moon'd was funny.
Well, maybe Sherman wasn't ready for the Superbowl. But yeah, the GB defense looked to me like they were trying to get out of the way and I say that seriously. It was a total embarrassment and big mouth Sherman called it correctly. Does anyone remember a quarterback in a big game ever having to throw less than ten times???

I

and I still think getting moon'd was funny.

And THAT is why I respect you. You`re the only Packer fan ever to publicly say that. If you get the **** ripped out of you all game and you win it, you`ve got to have the last laugh.
I believe the incident with Tom Brady started with his disrespect of the "Legion of Boom !". Tom wouldn`t respond, but he brought that on himself.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For me I respect a guy who lets his play do all the talking. Doing that just shows a lot of class - something that is lacking at times today.

I

For me I respect a guy who lets his play do all the talking. Doing that just shows a lot of class - something that is lacking at times today.

I think it`s psychology too though. Get in their heads. He isn`t the only player ever to do it Pugger. Just saying

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still think getting moon'd was funny.
I didn't like it, and I didn't like Moss. But it never bothered me like it seemed to bother so many others, especially after hearing the story behind it, that it was in response to being mooned by Packer fans. The only thing that bothered me was losing the game.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would’ve loved to have him instead of him going to SF. His attitude doesn’t really bother me nearly as much as fans in here wanting...Anthony Barr. That guy is a total jerk, not because he hit Aaron late enough to warrant an NFL rule change, but because of Barr’s behavior after knowing Rodgers was in surgery and knowingly ended his season, possibly career. He’s a very callous, non-compassionate guy.
As far as Richard, that trash talk is actually a cunning way to get in players heads. He uses ever tool available and I respect that.

This ... Stole my thunder.

As far as RS25 goes ... Well I guess I just kinda wonder whether or not he ... Kinda overblew that statement about what we said coming out of the locker room just to kinda find his talking point. As to what I'd have said on our team, well probably wouldn't have said anything and figured hey, let's just keep the chatter down and stay focused on business. But in this league, such things are just part of the game and RS is just one guy who's done it over the years.

Truth is I guess I don't really take much of what he says to heart because Davante can hold his own against him. I'm just thinking back a few years ago where Sherman knocked him down on that one play, but then a few series later Davante leveled him with that big block getting him back. Such have been the battles between guys in this league and that's football for you.

And yeah I agree, RS25 may be a yapper but he's not anywhere near the level of evil that Anthony Barr is. Now this is one guy who should never be forgiven under any circumstances.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the end for all their superiority, they won one game more than us...and ended up trophyless, just like us.

I'd ignore him. I'm done. Looking forward to next season.