1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Return nears for Sitton, Clifton

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by News Bot, Dec 12, 2011.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +53
    Source: JSOnline.com

2. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +53
    Source: JSOnline.com

3. slaughter25

slaughter25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +211
    If he wasn't needed so dearly on the turnstile our oline has been at times I would say rest it out. But KC can still rush the passer and I think Hali is going to have a field day on whoever is playing LT

• Like Like x 1
  4. okcpackerfan

okcpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +186
    It really seems like they are saving clifton for the playoffs which I don't like because he hasn't played in so long. I know he is a veteran and knows what he is doing but the fact he hasn't played in months is worrisome for an o-lineman.

5. slaughter25

slaughter25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +211
    Yeah, you would think those old sore knees would get pretty tight after close to 2 months no playing. And with a calf (maybe hammy I cant remember) injury he probably hasn't even been running up until recently

6. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    I think they will hold out Clifton this week. That KC defense can get after the QB though. Hopefully Turnstile Newhouse doesn't get Rodgers killed.

7. FearThePack

FearThePack 13x World Champs!

Ratings:
    +44
    I'd rather they just rest for another week and have them play in the last 2 games. No use sending them out there if they aren't 100% against a team that we should have no problem with whether they play or not.

8. TJV

TJV Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +4,176
    They aren't saving Clifton, he hurt his back doing rehab 2 or 3 weeks ago and that's why he hasn't been back. My guess is the last game of the season will be the only opportunity he'll get to get rid of the rust. That's unless he has another set back which would probably rule him out for the playoffs too.

I too would prefer they hold Sitton out unless he's 100% - or as close to that as player is this time of year.

9. Southpaw

Southpaw Endorphin Junkie

Ratings:
    +422
    I really hope Clifton will be ready before the playoffs. Newhouse is getting worked out there

10. Eric87

Eric87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +39
    I'm not holding out any hope for Clifton. If he comes back at all he should be treated as the God of Wisconsin.

11. Trapped In Vikingville

Trapped In Vikingville Trapped

Ratings:
    +156
    After Newhouse lets the defensive lineman thru to maul Rogers I hope he at least goes back and helps him up!
    Trapped

12. Croak

Croak Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,973
    Coach said Sitton looked fine but will know tomorrow what they'll do with him.