retirement of old number 4??

wayner08

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate to see it, but it is rummered it might be retirement for Farve? With the death of his Dad, brother in law and His wife fighting cancer, who knows what next season will bring?? All I hope for is one more run!!! Build a defense and the team will look really similar to the 97, 98 broncos---old QB at the helm, a power run game with great O line and aggressive D fense__(just got to work out the defense part)_____one more run !!!!!! Let the Great Farve end his career on top of the football world!!! :!: :!:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I (actually) think that Brett has more than just one more year left in him...

I think that with this change at GM, Brett will have had time to recharge his batteries and come away with a new vengeance for the game - I'd really like to see him come to Lambeau early... and demand (gratuitously) that the WR's and TE's all come early, too! Do it the Majik Man way... work on those routes.. get the schemes down, work out some new wrinkles... get the plan down, plan b, plan c etc.

If the guys on the Team would take it to heart that way.. then so would the Coaching Staff.. We need players who aren't afraid to break down film... "of themselves"... quite a few on the D need to get on board with that. No one's immune.

With Sherman now having much more time to spend on the game plan - we should see a mark'ed difference for the positive... Let's all think positive... One thing's fer sure.. let's say Brett does get us to one more SuperBowl, but then some fluke steals it away... You really believe, he'll walk aaway then? I don't - he'd be smellin' blood and want one more try and (hopefully) make it happen, then step down into history... that's how I see it happenin' - but hey - that's just me. what do I know? Nothing more than any of you, really!

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just wondering,if he wants to see if we can keep any o-line intact.Also, to see if we can improve the defensive side of the game.The packers have alot of guys they could lose and if they do and can't replace them with good players,he might say heck with it! Why would he want to come back with a worse team than this year? I really hope to see him play again,but who knows? Only Brett and he's not saying yet... :wall:

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Intution is my source

Intuition always fails me heck I picked the Falcons and Steelers.
I hope you have better luck with it. I really don't want to go back to the team building stage. Hopefully they can keep the bulk of the team together until some QB is ready to step up.

Later
Leopardmech

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts