Redskins Pro Bowl Safety Sean Taylor Dead at 24

evad04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure you guys have heard about his shooting. Tragically, this morning he passed away. This is a terrible blow to the 'Skins and the entire NFL. This kid had SO much potential. Everything indicated that since his child was born in these last few years, he was really turning his life around for good. This is just terrible. A burglar breaks into his house, and shoots him in the leg. A powerful, world-class athlete dies. A 24 year old kid dies. A father and a husband dies far too young.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure you guys have heard about his shooting. Tragically, this morning he passed away. This is a terrible blow to the 'Skins and the entire NFL. This kid had SO much potential. Everything indicated that since his child was born in these last few years, he was really turning his life around for good. This is just terrible. A burglar breaks into his house, and shoots him in the leg. A powerful, world-class athlete dies. A 24 year old kid dies. A father and a husband dies far too young.

Yeah, this is sad.
My prayers go out to his loved ones.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This guy inflicted so much pain on opposing WR's and almost beat Brett Favre single-handedly.

You were a tremendous player on your way to becoming an elite safety man. My thoughts go out to the Taylor family. A great player, a tremendous father, a better person.

Sean Taylor, RIP.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just...... senseless.

This whole thing makes me very sad, as did the Darrent Williams tragedy.

Hopefully, somehow, justice will be served in this matter.

And hopefully NFL players start to realize that the friends you keep and the enemies you make can wreak unreturnable disaster on you, your career and your family. I'm not at all suggesting that these were the fault of the departed. Only that players and young men with troubled backgrounds who have such bright futures will hopefully safeguard those futures and thier own lives fiercely.

My heart, my thoughts and especially my prayers go out to Sean and his family.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it looks like there will be a moment of silence before the game on thrusday and both teams will honor sean with a #21 decal on the back of both teams helmets.

RIP Sean Taylor