Re-checking.... Does Anyone Have?

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since quite a few of the regulars - the veterans on this board - already know I have a PackersNews Premium login... I usually try to bring up the latest articles, with credit of course.... here for everyone to read. The Membership over there is about $30/yr...

My Question

Does anyone else, including the newbies... have a login to any of these other sites?

• Packer Report
    Packer Plus / Packer Insider

Or, any other PAY sites the group of you can think of....
I figure, "what the heck" - I signed up for that Premium Service several years ago for the Club I oversee... I might as well share it with all of you at the same time... although..... I could just post it over on IPB and have ya flip channels to MY site :twisted: in order to read those articles that way! LOL

What I'm getting at - is with a little assistance from others who also have Memberships to sites like PackersNews Premium - then we can ALL promote the success of this Forum! What say ye, Cheeseheads? We got any takers? Step up!!!

PackerBacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A couple days ago I signed up for Legend membership. So if I can figure out how to get the articles on here, I will share. Of course, I am in Salt Lake City, so they may be late.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
stump5454 said:
I have one at the Packer Report. I am always happy to post articles. With credits of course.

Perfect stump, thank you for the "With credits of course". Makes my liabilities drop greatly! Plus it's only right.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerBacker said:
A couple days ago I signed up for Legend membership. So if I can figure out how to get the articles on here, I will share. Of course, I am in Salt Lake City, so they may be late.
The biggest thing we've been able to enjoy so far - is the differences with the articles that a reposted... and several of us can assist with the steps involved, whether that be myself, RYAN, Slick and several others....

It's really not all that difficult...
Think of it this way - Chess is a game with limited rules...
Creating a "duplicate article posting" right here on this Forum board also has a limited set of steps involved... Just ask.

I think you're the first one I've seen from UTAH... Nice!
Over on our Web site - we have Members from all over...
"PackerBacker-from-DownUnder" is an example....

In case I haven't said so before - To all of the transferring (new) members we've accumulated recently....

WELCOME ABOARD to PACKERFORUM

Members online

Latest posts