Ram in my name but still a Packers fan

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Half my family is from Wisconsin So packers are a favorite.

and just got a China knock off of a Nitschke jersey so it all Packers lately haha. I tend to check out the team sites this time of year with the remaining teams to see what its like.

Ravens fans or at least that site were by far the most immature haha... that was 2 years ago though.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! hope you stick around for awhile. Maybe we can talk NFC West too. Any thoughts on the rams firing the Equipment Manager of 44 years? I think your team is headed in the right direction, Bradford is one hell of a rookie.

OP
OP
ram29jackson

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! hope you stick around for awhile. Maybe we can talk NFC West too. Any thoughts on the rams firing the Equipment Manager of 44 years? I think your team is headed in the right direction, Bradford is one hell of a rookie.

cant do anything about equipment mngr. Its either a personal thing with the coach- an actual cut back or the guy stopped doing his job, who knows ?

hopefully the rams do whats needed to move on. There has to be major improvement next year to prove Spags- is worth a darn

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cant do anything about equipment mngr. Its either a personal thing with the coach- an actual cut back or the guy stopped doing his job, who knows ?

hopefully the rams do whats needed to move on. There has to be major improvement next year to prove Spags- is worth a darn

It was a personal thing. Spagnuola is a control freak.

He lost the master play book in Detroit in 09 which lead to the beat down in Detroit this year. I have a few other stories of him

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome!

Once in awhile robdog or another mod has a raffle to win prizes, where you can use your credits.. the more you have, the more chance you have of winning..

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Credits are now used to but stuff for your profile. Right now it is just Packer jersey's, but more stuff will be added later on down the road.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Credits are now used to but stuff for your profile. Right now it is just Packer jersey's, but more stuff will be added later on down the road.

Did you discontinue this program ? Sounds good to me. Could you think about starting it up again ?
Smokeychedder

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you discontinue this program ? Sounds good to me. Could you think about starting it up again?

That was part of the OLD vBulletin software package. There is a similar system for XenForo but haven't got around to fixing that. I will look into this again during the football season to see if it is something we can start again.

Members online

Latest posts