Rajion Neal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Prior to draft a poster wanted a RB.
Again, prior.
He was ridiculed because we didnt need a RB.
Now we need a RB.

He was correct.

No hindsight. No second guessing.no imagination.

Eli Haugen was vindicated. Even if Gordon isnt looking good, drafting a good player at RB would not have been a wasted pick.
I wanted the speed. Gordon didn't start like ****erson. But he has potential to be a break out player some day soon imo.
Right now I think I'd rather have Randall on the roster. TT is da man.

But yea. I at least wasn't 100 percent wrong. :)

Reaction score
I agree that the passing game should go more to Lacy. Too bad he's hardly on the field to catch any passes, because he's fat and out of shape.
Actually I believe they said he's been dealing with a reoccurring groin pull.. But I actually hope some Defender from MN makes a "fat" joke just before he gets to run them over

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not trying to pick a fight, but how young are some of the posters? This is the first time the 'too short for their weight' line has been encountered?

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I may have heard it before- I'm certainly old enough- but I don't recall.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I was going to throw in the "he's only fat and slow, because the ice cream truck in his neighborhood was slow", but wasn't sure the younger folks would know what an icecream truck is.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Personally, I don't think Lacy's size is the issue. Maybe his conditioning or his injury OR poor blocking, but he doesn't look much bigger then his 2 previous years, so for people to say his problem is that he is fat, I can't agree.....so I guess I am poking fun more at those people then Eddie.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was going to throw in the "he's only fat and slow, because the ice cream truck in his neighborhood was slow", but wasn't sure the younger folks would know what an icecream truck is.

We have plenty of Ice cream trucks around here. I was at a soccer tournament (actually I was at a football game but a soccer tournament was going on in the adjacent park) and the truck just kept circling the block. I bet he made a killing that day.

So are you saying he would have been fat and fast if the ice cream truck was a little faster?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
So are you saying he would have been fat and fast if the ice cream truck was a little faster?

Had the ice cream truck been faster, he would be fast and skinny, due to always running after it but never being able to quite catch it.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has had a reoccuring groin injury... We are saving him to be healthy for playoffs... Beast mode will be back. . no joke.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Then why even use a game-day slot for him if they're not going to use him?

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because he could play. But imo Starks will get the majority of the carries again to allow lacy to get healthy.

Curious. Are you guys being jerks laughing at me?

Last edited:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Because he could play. But imo Starks will get the majority of the carries again to allow lacy to get healthy.

Curious. Are you guys being jerks laughing at me?

I think he is laughing because some folks don't think Lacey is injured. They think he is terribly out of shape. Me, I think something is wrong, but he doesn't look much different than normal shape wise.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
This is what is deserving of being laughed at:
Lacy is being saved for playoffs.
As if the Packers could afford to save any player who could help win now. News flash just for Eli: Not only are the Packers not a lock for the playoffs, they've lost three in a row. They're a game behind in the division. Their running game has been **** for the last four games. If you say you know all that, why the foolish statement? And when was the last time the Packers "saved" a player for the playoffs except for the last game of the season when their playoff spot was determined? So yes, I for one was laughing at you. Not because I'm a jerk but because you posted something so foolish it is laughable.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

This is what is deserving of being laughed at: As if the Packers could afford to save any player who could help win now. News flash just for Eli: Not only are the Packers not a lock for the playoffs, they've lost three in a row. They're a game behind in the division. Their running game has been **** for the last four games. If you say you know all that, why the foolish statement? And when was the last time the Packers "saved" a player for the playoffs except for the last game of the season when their playoff spot was determined? So yes, I for one was laughing at you. Not because I'm a jerk but because you posted something so foolish it is laughable.

Eternal optimism ??

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Just by their play over the last 3 games, isn't it safe to say that as fans, we hope the whole team is saving "something" for the playoffs? What that something is, nobody knows and if that something is even available to the Packers is probably the bigger question. But if they don't start using that something soon, there won't be any playoffs to play that special something. :coffee:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.