Question!?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Of the remaining games. Which teams are pass oriented vs run oriented? I think we've been doing better against teams who rely on the run to set up the pass rather than teams who have a good pass. And that might give an indication of our season ending record.

Or it could be almost 11pm and I should be sleeping ...

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Vikings and Lions ... 2 W there I would have to think.

Niners, Jets, Seahawks ... I think we win one of them.

Bears will have everything wrapped up at this game and we'll take'em.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

I still have a sneaky feeling Lovie is going to play the starters for most of the game just to try and beat us..Even if they have things locked up.

Niners looked VERY impressive with their running game..I see maybe 3 more wins, but this team is so HARD to figure out..

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

I still have a sneaky feeling Lovie is going to play the starters for most of the game just to try and beat us..Even if they have things locked up.

Niners looked VERY impressive with their running game..I see maybe 3 more wins, but this team is so HARD to figure out..

49ers are going to be overrated all week. They are not any better than GB. They did just lose 41-0 a couple of weeks ago. Much like GB they are inconsistent. I expect GB to win that game because we can stop the run and Alex Smith won't be able to beat us like Drew Brees, Marc Bulger, Donovan McNabb, and Tom Brady can.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
Zero2Cool said:

49ers are going to be overrated all week. They are not any better than GB. They did just lose 41-0 a couple of weeks ago. Much like GB they are inconsistent. I expect GB to win that game because we can stop the run and Alex Smith won't be able to beat us like Drew Brees, Marc Bulger, Donovan McNabb, and Tom Brady can.

While I like to belive it, this Gore kid looks awesome..

vs Chicago he avg 9.3 per carry..pull out the 53 yarder he still avg over 5 yards per carry.

in the past 3 games he got over 450 yards rushing...He already has 1000 yards rushing......

Alex Smith looked very good as well

I just dont think that the Niners are an automatic win...

Reaction score
You know, I've been thinking that McCarthy has to have some idea of the way Nolan likes to call his games, and more importantly some of the tendencies of Alex Smith. He also scouted Smith really well, and he should be familiar with Gore, so I think hopefully that gives the Packers a little but of an edge.

Members online

Latest posts