Question on M. Lewis

jetfixer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did M. Lewis even play against the Bears? Was he hurt, I thought with the trouble in the first half he would have been in there blocking. Sorry if I missed something.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did M. Lewis even play against the Bears? Was he hurt, I thought with the trouble in the first half he would have been in there blocking. Sorry if I missed something.

Yea he shook hands after the game haha smh. That’s about all the action he got. But then again, I barely even noticed Jimmy Graham.

D

Deleted member 6794

Lewis only played seven snaps on offense vs. the Bears. You have to realize that he mostly excels blocking for the run which the Packers didn't do a whole lot after trailing for most of the game.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO Lewis is a better reciever than he gets credit for. He could give them more options in the passing game.

OP
OP
jetfixer

jetfixer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lewis only played seven snaps on offense vs. the Bears. You have to realize that he mostly excels blocking for the run which the Packers didn't do a whole lot after trailing for most of the game.
Thanks, I missed seeing him, and noticed Kendrick’s several times, just wondering if I missed an injury or something.