Proper Goodbyes...

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While I think it is appropriate to be honoring what likely was the sure first ballot HOF player of the right’s last game,
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

we would be remiss if we ignored the fact that the guy on the left and below
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

has probably played his last game in Green and Gold too.

It will be weird to see him catching passes and knocking the snot out of LB in another uniform, but given T.T. fresh new direction it is a stretch to think of any way that Hendo fits into his plans.

So Thank you William for your leadership, hard play and demonstration of playing and honoring the game the way it was intended to be done.

I will miss watching you play, and will think of you as a Packer always.

MSMOLLY

Cheesehead
Reaction score
William has been one of my favorite players and one of the few left from our Superbowl run. Will miss watching him!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have loved watching him, and he is a heck of a nice guy during his interviews as well. Love hearing him on the postgame show while leaving Lambeau from Curly's. Class Act. And can that guy hurdle defenders!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I've got the sense that William wants out of GB for a while now and I've stated it before on this board. His co host on his show would mention his retiring or coming back and would say 'hope to see you back next year' and william would say 'whether its in gb or somewhere else i will be back' ... also when his co host would mention him coming back to gb he'd say or whereever i play. I'm thinking A, he wants out or B, he is using those comments as leverage for a new contract.

tano1998

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he's coming back....he's a symbol and I dont care if TT want to rebuild....he has to be resigned.....anyway a FB didn't get a ton of $$$$$

Members online

Latest posts