Pro Bowl

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Quoted from the above link.
"William Henderson and wide receiver Javon Walker were named to the NFC squad for the 2005 Pro Bowl, the National Football League announced Wednesday.
Also elected to professional football's all-star contest were running back Ahman Green and guard Marco Rivera"

No Ferguson or Longwell what is going on. Those guys really deserved it.
Glad to see the four that made it though.
Later
Leopardmech

OP
OP
F

fondypackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish our o-line would have got alittle more respect but getting four guys in is pretty good. Also how the hell does Mike Vick with 13td/12 int get in over Favre?

BrettFavre4MVP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vick is a terrible qb. good athlete, but terrible qb. and his numbers suck. 13 tds 12 picks is horrible. the fact that he got in and brett didn't makes me wanna :puke:

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm disappointed that Favre didn't make it back to Hawaii, but I'm thrilled that Henderson finally got in. All those years he got beaten out by Alstott he wasn't losing to a fullback, but rather a huge halfback.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad for Henderson too. I think he's had better years, but he's been on the short end of the stick other years, so he deserves his due.

I was hoping Longwell would make it, considering the game winners he's kicked at the end of the games this year, but otherwise I was satisfied with how the ProBowl voting turned out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts