Preseason Game 4 Discussion

Reaction score
I'm not sure what else we can really expect at this point aside from some in depth look at bubble guys. And no more injuries. We've been pretty lucky in that regard so far, fingers crossed, knock on wood, sacrifice a goat, etc.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taysom Hill will be our #3 qb by the start of the season. Don't get me wrong I like Callahan...but Hill is a better fit for this style of offense imo.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
callahan on the field looks like the kid running around on the playground who forgot to take his ritilin. the guy is high strung on the field. which is why it's fun to watch him. I do agree Hill seems to be a better fit for the Packs. Hund on the other hand looks like he is deep in thought out there and just waiting to be sacked.

Sky King

Reaction score
Here's hoping that at least a couple of players prove worthy to serve as backups on the OL. They're paper-thin at the moment if Linsley goes down for a while, and not a whole lot better off at G or T if they lose a starter.

OP
OP
Candidate for Deletion
Reaction score
Here's hoping that at least a couple of players prove worthy to serve as backups on the OL. They're paper-thin at the moment if Linsley goes down for a while, and not a whole lot better off at G or T if they lose a starter.
I'm not sure if O Line scares me more than OLB, and that doesn't make me happy.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Not too concerned with this game, more excited for it to be over so we can see the 53 man roster!

OP
OP
Candidate for Deletion
Reaction score
Perhaps Brooks is the equivalent to activated charcoal - at least as far as OLB is concerned.
Any decent LB Corps, Brooks is viewed as valuable depth to ensure your rotation is solid. We should not be as excited about him as we are. That in and of itself is a recognition of how we all really view this unit.

D

Deleted member 6794

I'd be shocked to see many starters play in this one.

Actually I would be surprised to see any starters play in this one.

The Packers aren't paper-thin at center the team currently doesn't even have a valid backup on the roster.

Members online