Prediction on how many wins GB has at end of regular season...

How many wins do we end up with in regular season?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 5-7

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • 7-9

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • 9 or 10

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 10 or 11

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 11 or 12

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • 12 or 13

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 13 or 14

• 14 - 17

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Who they pick aside, I think having that first pick in every round is super valuable, especially in Rounds 1, 2 and 4. Those rounds start the day and teams have had more time to study their boards and possibly see a guy they REALLY want and are willing to trade up to get him, at a premium.

Let's just say, if the Packers have to lose that final game to the Bears, to secure that spot. I'm putting Caleb Jones at QB, with Anders and Whelan at RB. Slaton and Rasheed Walker at WR and all the practice squad DB's on the OL. Might be interesting to start the OL in the secondary. :D
Thank you. I really needed that. It’s been a tough day. :laugh:

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my goal in the first 8 games was 4-4 and expecting more a slower start. Hopefully 4-4 would’ve given us a chance down the stretch to stay at or above .500
Now that we’re 2-4 my feelings aren’t hurt if we go into the draft and grab Marvin Jr or Olumuyiwa Fashanu etc.
a top 10 and we’re in that Joe Alt, Jer’Zhan Newton or Malik Naborhood
It’s a pretty nice Naborhood

Plugging just 2-3 substantial upgrades into our Offense (hopefully 1 Known Veteran addition) and an extra year of experience and it might surprise some folks around here. I won’t even say “I told you so” I’ll be plenty fine with just getting back to winning :whistling:
And we could easily be 5-2 now instead of 2-5 with better coaching. Not that we are any good but we played 5 not so good opponents.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my goal in the first 8 games was 4-4 and expecting more a slower start. Hopefully 4-4 would’ve given us a chance down the stretch to stay at or above .500
Now that we’re 2-4 my feelings aren’t hurt if we go into the draft and grab Marvin Jr or Olumuyiwa Fashanu etc.

Plugging just 2-3 substantial upgrades into our Offense (hopefully 1 Known Veteran addition) and an extra year of experience and it might surprise some folks around here. I won’t even say “I told you so” I’ll be plenty fine with just getting back to winning :whistling:

I don’t at all see the top 10 level pick from Newton at all

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Here is why I am not as optimistic as you. If the offense is not very good because of a bunch of young players how is adding a bunch of young players going to make the offense much better?

Reaction score
Here is why I am not as optimistic as you. If the offense is not very good because of a bunch of young players how is adding a bunch of young players going to make the offense much better?
adding a bunch of young guys?
First I didn’t say that. I said add 1 Veteran and then plug 1-2 higher draft picks. I’m not sure how you converted that into your interpretation of “a bunch of new players”. However now you’ve got plenty of room for optimism after all :)

Reaction score
I don’t at all see the top 10 level pick from Newton at all
He won’t be far off that. His consensus is in that early teens area. The worst I’ve seen is Walter as a top 40 selection. The bulk of pokes at him fall between #7 and #18 overall.
His versatility makes his draft placing hard to poke at and his height/length is his concern. He’s very versatile in the mold of a Karl Brooks but at a much higher level.
Much will be made up or lost at the combine and scheme fit. I will say the Packers love those types though. Although they might see too much overlap with Wooden/Brooks idk

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He won’t be far off that. His consensus is in that early teens area. The worst I’ve seen is Walter as a top 40 selection. The bulk of pokes at him fall between #7 and #18 overall.
His versatility makes his draft placing hard to poke at and his height/length is his concern. He’s very versatile in the mold of a Karl Brooks but at a much higher level.
Much will be made up or lost at the combine and scheme fit. I will say the Packers love those types though. Although they might see too much overlap with Wooden/Brooks idk

You're trusting the "engines" too much IMO in many of your assumptions. Don't get me wrong talented kid, but it takes an incredibly special down lineman to justify a top half of day 1 consideration

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
I asked this question last week and will probably be asking it all season.

If the Bears and Packers go into that final game of the season, playing for the #1 pick in every round, how do both teams approach it?
Yeah, it will be ugly. Packers were sellers at the trade deadline. I'm thinking they are in full tank mode. I never want to cheer against the Pack, especially to the Bears. I'll be cheering for a win, but fully expecting a loss. It won't take me long to get over the loss and smile about the #1 pick.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we were in full tank mode or actual rebuild they move a LOT more pieces than Rasul. You move Preston for a 4th now rather then a 4th or 5th comp pick in 2025 if you cut him....same with Aaron and Jaire and honestly De"vondre.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Yeah, it will be ugly. Packers were sellers at the trade deadline. I'm thinking they are in full tank mode. I never want to cheer against the Pack, especially to the Bears. I'll be cheering for a win, but fully expecting a loss. It won't take me long to get over the loss and smile about the #1 pick.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Reaction score
You're trusting the "engines" too much IMO in many of your assumptions. Don't get me wrong talented kid, but it takes an incredibly special down lineman to justify a top half of day 1 consideration
A bit presumptuous. I’m not sure how you know where I research players so confidently. But saying I don’t is bordering on cocky. You’re not the only fan who watches or spends time on the NFL draft. We all basically just regurgitate others homework. I’m confident in saying that includes yourself.

I’m trusting the scouting reporting on him. The draft “Engines” you speak of only peak my interest in certain players. For clarification as to how o operate? I go watch their film and read other scouts homework, some I focus on more than others and I make mistakes on most.

For the record those engines vary widely. I play mainly with 3-4 of them. None of them agree.

To be respectful though. I do agree that it takes a special player to make the top 16. It really takes a pretty darn good player also just to get drafted. Ask Mr Irrelevant

Last edited:

Packerbacker1996

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right know. Unless Lefluff gets fired mid-season and Bisaccia promoted to HC I hope we lose every game in a legit we try but we suck way for 2 reasons.
1 hopefully Lefluff gets fired in off-season and draft pics ofcourse

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
Right know. Unless Lefluff gets fired mid-season and Bisaccia promoted to HC I hope we lose every game in a legit we try but we suck way for 2 reasons.
1 hopefully Lefluff gets fired in off-season and draft pics ofcourse
Well, as I have stated before, they're already on a 4 game losing streak and they have already played the easy part of their schedule. Stafford has not been practicing due to a thumb injury, but I feel like he is trending towards playing. If he plays I give the Packers a small percentage of winning. Pitt, LA, DET, and KC are all losses. That makes a 9 game losing streak. That very well could get MLF fired. I give them a chance against the Giants. I feel like they will just pound the ball with Barkley and Jones. Very well could be a loss. Then they head into the last 4 games where they could get a couple more wins. Bucs I think they lose to. Carolina is very winnable. MN I think they lose. I also think that CHI will want to win one just for pride sake and the Pack will have build the habit of losing. I say that there are 2 more wins in there. If they go on an 11 game losing streak I can't imagine that MLF keeps his job. We very well could see Bisaccia calling the shots. There's little doubt in my mind that they will be picking in the top 5 with only having 4 wins.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
adding a bunch of young guys?
First I didn’t say that. I said add 1 Veteran and then plug 1-2 higher draft picks. I’m not sure how you converted that into your interpretation of “a bunch of new players”. However now you’ve got plenty of room for optimism after all :)
You have multiple posts predicting what picks GB will have and what positions you hope they draft when responding to Glum (we're never gonna make it) fans. I do not believe my post was off topic at all. IMO.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You all SUCK!

'11 or 12' Baby!!!

This is the Green Bay Frickin Packers we are talking about!!

Headline after first game - "Bears, meet your new owner, Jordan Love"

Barry learnt himself to be aggressive with his defense.

The offense is going to be more dynamic, diverse, and effective.

We sweep the division on our way to the NFC North Champs!! Viking fans will groan, Bears fans won't bat an eye as they have come to accept mediocrity. Lions fans will once again feign being surprised they still are the perennial under-achievers.

And you shall all bow to my brilliant football brain's abilities of prognostication and postulation of the unfathomable.
Come on Packers and win out! I still got this. Reward me for my optimism as well as my substantial SB bet!!!!

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A bit presumptuous. I’m not sure how you know where I research players so confidently. But saying I don’t is bordering on cocky. You’re not the only fan who watches or spends time on the NFL draft. We all basically just regurgitate others homework. I’m confident in saying that includes yourself.

I’m trusting the scouting reporting on him. The draft “Engines” you speak of only peak my interest in certain players. For clarification as to how o operate? I go watch their film and read other scouts homework, some I focus on more than others and I make mistakes on most.

For the record those engines vary widely. I play mainly with 3-4 of them. None of them agree.

To be respectful though. I do agree that it takes a special player to make the top 16. It really takes a pretty darn good player also just to get drafted. Ask Mr Irrelevant
I'm curious - when you say you "watch film" of draft prospects - what is your source? Highlights on ESPN? Or do you have access the the film the scouts see?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
At this point getting to even 4 wins would seem fairly optimistic. 7 to 9 would be like winning the lotto.
Buy many lottery tickets lately?
Broncos held he chiefs under 20….doesn’t mean Chiefs offense sucks.
We held them to under 20 and upon observation, this season they do suck.
In the same respect, I've seen enough of Love to know that he is not the guy.
Have you felt this way since Halloween?
If the Bears and Packers go into that final game of the season, playing for the #1 pick in every round, how do both teams approach it?
You said you were going to ask this every week but you've stopped.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Before the season, I had thought that a very best case scenario - luck with injuries, Love and the young guys making a leap by mid season -that we could win 10 to 12 games, possibly the division, and win a playoff game. So far they are exceeding my best hopes and expectations.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think of The Pack as a young team. I think of them as a football team. And I think it is a mistake to put in veterans/older players just because they are that. For instance putting in Savage and Campbell because they were starters before and supposedly have leadership qualities because they are older. The DBs have been playing good and so were the inside linebackers. Why mess with that? Except Jaire. I do like changing up at L tackle and R guard during the game. The players are a little fresher/stronger and it's a great way to see who is better. Looks to me like Walker is better than Nijman and maybe Rhyan is better than Runyan.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts