Practice jersey patches. Pracrice only thank goodness. Yikes!

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow I was scared today when I logged onto Packers.com. I saw DC in a away jersey with an advertisers logo sewn to the upper right chest. Will NOT be worn in pre OR regular season. Looks like bird poop on the Mona Lisa to me...

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I prefer that they don't have a sponsor, but coming from soccer, I'm used to it.

Ditto. You're probably more used to it than I am though. In the likes of Brasil and Argentina etc, they have a lot more sponsor logos on the shirts than they do here in the UK

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Usually I'm against corporate big advertising.
But seeing how this sponser is someone close to home or community minded I'm OK with it. It fits in with the down-home feel of the Pack.
It could be worse like Nike, Budwieser, McDummies, etc etc.

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For some reason my Chelsea jersey looks awesome with the Samsung logo on the chest. Somehow it's different I guess. I also have an Emirates and an Autoglass btw. :)

Wolvi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It drives me mental when I am watching a hockey tournament from Europe and my Canadian players have stickers and logos all over their helmets and jerseys...i hope the NFL doesnt go this way in the future...

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of Jerseys, just bought myself a home Rodgers jersey! since ive been working full time this summer i decided to buy myself a little somethin.

Only other jersey was a home Favre one thats about 12 years old now... :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts