1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Pouncey hoping to start Sunday

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Feb 1, 2011.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +48
    Source: JSOline.com

2. Rodgers in the House

Rodgers in the House Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +109
    The ankle is purple all over. He's risking alot and no doubt Raji will be there to test him out.

3. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +416
    I am liking this, the more confusion the better for the Packers.

4. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +643
    bad idea...

i like it.

5. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Unless his injury is not as bad as they are leading us to think it is. I'm not trying to be paranoid but I said beware of trickery the very first time I heard that Pouncey was supposed to be out. I'm not surprised he is playing, I think if he is playing while injured, it's because he wants to. I can't blame him for not wanting to miss a SB. Hell, some guys would play on a broken leg if it meant playing in the SB. This is their dreams. However, and I say this from my passion for football itself, I hope he doesn't really hurt himself much worse. Raji is going to be all over him like a bloodhound. It may not be the best idea for Pouncey or the Steelers.

Unless of course the injury is not as bad as we think and the Steelers are just messing with us...... It's the SB, no holds barred.