Potential new NFC North QBs for 2006/2007

Robin Yount

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is very possible that by next season there could be 4 new full time QBs in the North:

1. Lions - Cutler and/or Fa

2. GB - Rodgers

3. Bears - Grossman/or FA

4. Queens - Johnson/FA/Rookie

I consider Grossman and Johnson new fulltime QBs.

Crazy.

As for the Favre talk, if he was traded we would save cap space and get draft picks/players. If he retired we would only save on the cap space

Of course none of this matters if he stays. I am just saying that if he his going to leave by either trade or retirement, I would swallow my pride as a Pack Fan and want to get as much as we can to help the team(i.e., $,Vets and Draft Picks).

Believe it or not the NFL is a business. I think it means more to us to have Favre retire as a Packer then it does to Favre.

OP
OP
R

Robin Yount

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P.S. - Help a dummy out here. I will clean up my post above and make paragraphs if someone tells me how.

I am assuming I am missing something simple. When I type my message and create space between the paragraphs it doesn't register when the message is posted.

WTF?

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if there's anything more to creating seperate paragraphs than just hitting the spacebar a few times. I will give it a try.

I have just hit the spacebar a few times, and I will now do it again.

I wonder if this is going to be posted with the spaces, or all in one paragraph. Time to find out.

OP
OP
R

Robin Yount

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What I have been doing is hitting the return key. I will attempt to space bar now. Done. What a waste of a post. Thanks for the help. Lets see if it worked.

(edit)

Nope it didn't work. I don't know, maybe it's my computer. If Ryan now wants to bump this message over to another forum, I understand. Hopefully he will help me out before he bumps me.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oops, my bad. When I said spacebar, I did mean enter key. :oops:

Which does seem to be working for me. You too, in your other posts...? But it won't for that first one?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Robin Yount said:
It is very possible that by next season there could be 4 new full time QBs in the North:

2. GB - Rodgers

I consider Grossman and Johnson new fulltime QBs.

Crazy.

As for the Favre talk, if he was traded we would save cap space and get draft picks/players. If he retired we would only save on the cap space

Of course none of this matters if he stays. I am just saying that if he his going to leave by either trade or retirement, I would swallow my pride as a Pack Fan and want to get as much as we can to help the team(i.e., $,Vets and Draft Picks).

Believe it or not the NFL is a business. I think it means more to us to have Favre retire as a Packer then it does to Favre.

This is some weird crap. I ONLY quote your post, I did nothing to it and this is how it appears.

Very nice!!

shiftysdad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, enter is the way to go... and alas... thy great ryan hasn't moved this post yet... hmmm.... and i'm still on the 'keep favre' thing, atleast for one year to see what rodgers is like. don't wanna just bring in a new QB that has rarely (if ever) played. it's risky business...

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Robin Yount said:

2. GB - Rodgers

whoever is second on the bears depth chart...thats who you should take into account

Members online

Latest posts