Postgame Thoughts

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
- Finally a sign of pass-rush today. Clay, Walden, and even Hawk had pressures. Loved how Clay "dusted off" the sack dance.

- Speaking of Hawk; he's an idiot. Flip the bird when all cameras will be on you. Good move.

- Secondary was pretty hit or miss again. Made some big plays but gave up a lot of yardage. Tramon looked much better, more aggressive.

- Rodgers was surgical in the 1st half, seemed a little out of sync in the 2nd.

- Offensive line played very well, both pass and run blocking. Newhouse was invisible, as in we didn't hear anything about him because he didn't mess up.

- All the wide receivers played well aside from a couple of ugly drops from Jordy and Driver. James Jones showing why he got the money he did. He, Nelson, and Jennings are all good to great deep threats.

- Jermichael wasn't really involved, seems like they could've attacked his matchup a little bit more.

- Crosby still perfect (knock on wood).

- Great play by Shields in the end zone but he should've immediately taken a knee.

- I still don't like putting Rodgers in position to possibly take hits late in the game.

Overall, we did what we needed to do: win. 7-0 into the bye week is a must and I expect them to take care of business.

OP
OP
Future

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
Also thought that both Grant and Starks ran pretty well today. There was no dancing, just north-south, one-cut running.

Steven Jackson is a beast, amazing after all these years and all the carries he's gotten that he is still as good as he is.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sam Shields is an idiot. No good can come from trying to run that pick back, and gee, you got knocked out. Idiot.

Disappointed that our offense was stagnant in the second half, against an inferior opponent. Not worried, but pissed off. Hopefully McCarthy is too and rips these guys a new one.

Good showing by our defense today. I could give two craps about yards. I care about the scoreboard. In the end it's the only thing that matters.

Hawk telling our sideline that they were #1 was boneheaded. I don't expect we'll see that again.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First half: Awesome.
Second half: Zzzzzzzzzzzz....
Final: Packers win. 6-0. 1st in NFC North. Groovy.

Members online

Latest posts