Positions of Need: You Rank Them (Poll)

What Positions (from left to right) are the Biggest Needs for the Packers in the upcoming draft?

• DL, ILB, TE, OLB, RB, OL

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • DL, ILB, OLB, TE, OL, RB

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • DL, TE, ILB, OLB, RB, OL

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • ILB, DL, OLB, TE, OL, RB

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • ILB, DL, TE, OLB, RB, OL

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • TE, ILB, DL, OLB, RB, OL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TE, DL, ILB ,OLB , RB, OL

• ILB, TE, DL, OLB, OL, RB

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • DL, OL, ILB, OLB, TE, RB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanO4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There has been a lot of Debate over what are the Biggest Positions of Need for the Packers. I just wanted to gauge everyone else's thoughts. I understand that BPA is a huge part of the draft, but the point of this poll is to give your opinion on what positions should be valued highest in the draft for the Packers. I tried to do as many options as I could, but I know RB and OL can be interchangeable or moved up higher as well as other changes.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about none of the above? I'd go DL, and then straight linebacker, don't care if it's outside or inside. Then OL, whatever the choices, TE is last for me. you know what's going to help this offense a thousand times more than any new TE we put on the field? Aaron Rodgers putting a pass on target and that target catching the ball. Do that and the problems are solved. Has nothing to do with a TE that can "stretch" the field. He was off last year and his receivers were off. They need to be on and everything else is great.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
We have enough threads and hijacked threads about draft needs that we don't need another. With or without polls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online