1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Positions of Need: You Rank Them (Poll)

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by RyanO4, Mar 17, 2016.

Tags:
?

What Positions (from left to right) are the Biggest Needs for the Packers in the upcoming draft?

Poll closed Apr 21, 2016.
  1. DL, ILB, TE, OLB, RB, OL

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. DL, ILB, OLB, TE, OL, RB

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. DL, TE, ILB, OLB, RB, OL

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. ILB, DL, OLB, TE, OL, RB

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  5. ILB, DL, TE, OLB, RB, OL

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. TE, ILB, DL, OLB, RB, OL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. TE, DL, ILB ,OLB , RB, OL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. ILB, TE, DL, OLB, OL, RB

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  9. DL, OL, ILB, OLB, TE, RB

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanO4

RyanO4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    There has been a lot of Debate over what are the Biggest Positions of Need for the Packers. I just wanted to gauge everyone else's thoughts. I understand that BPA is a huge part of the draft, but the point of this poll is to give your opinion on what positions should be valued highest in the draft for the Packers. I tried to do as many options as I could, but I know RB and OL can be interchangeable or moved up higher as well as other changes.

2. Mondio

Mondio Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,779
    How about none of the above? I'd go DL, and then straight linebacker, don't care if it's outside or inside. Then OL, whatever the choices, TE is last for me. you know what's going to help this offense a thousand times more than any new TE we put on the field? Aaron Rodgers putting a pass on target and that target catching the ball. Do that and the problems are solved. Has nothing to do with a TE that can "stretch" the field. He was off last year and his receivers were off. They need to be on and everything else is great.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,626
    We have enough threads and hijacked threads about draft needs that we don't need another. With or without polls.

• Creative Creative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.